SONS OF ANARCHY Season 6 Thread **Spoilers**

jhulud

Wikipedia:

Navarro was born in Santa Monica, California, to James Raul Navarro and Constance Colleen Hopkins. Navarro's paternal grandparents were Mexican immigrants.

So yeah.  We all know Wikipedia is full of lies, but I feel that's kind of an extremely weird thing to lie about.  Anyways, I guess it isn't too ridiculous he's playing the part he is.

Because he was too busy shredding the gee-tar and telling people that they do NOT have what it takes to be inkmaster

I mean seriously.  I bugs me so much.  If you look at the credits, he's not even a fucking judge.  HE'S A HOST.  They just make it look like he's a judge.  That's good though because he's not even a tattoo artist, he's just some famous guy who happens to have tattoos.

I didn't even realize that was Dave Navarro!  I guess I had no idea what he looked like.  This show has been real up or down for me quality wise since season 2, but last night's episode started the season off right.  I love how interspersed the kid was up until the end.  It seems like an unusual style choice for the show, but it worked really well.  I know Sutter likes to push the envelope on things, but I really didn't expect a school shooting.  I love that more Deadwood cast is ending up in the show too.  Maggie Siff isn't doing it for me with that hair do though, might be my biggest complaint.

I think no one wants to acknowledge such a gnarly scene with Otto getting raped.

As for the kid shooting up the school. It's all going to come back to the Sons somehow. The kid looks to be the son of the woman who Navarro is banging. More than likely the kid got the gun from Navarro's stash. And where did Navarro get that gun? From the Sons when they hooked up Nero's crew in the last season. Bam!

Also I really dont understand the appeal in raping another man in prison. Like how do you even stay hard fucking another dude when you're straight? I dont get it. I just dont get it. 

You sir, apparently have never been to prison, and had needs!  Man needs.  Needs that can only be satisfied by the touch of another.  I dunno, but if television and movies have taught me anything, that is common prison behaviour.

My only current thought on this episode is that I like that there is a little crossover from The Shield (Byz-Lats and CCH Pounder).

I haven't been digging this season much.  The premiere was promising, but it's become pretty mediocre since.  I am a little bummed the fat prospect died though, I liked him.  I'm glad the marshal is out of it.  I'm so worn out on that show making every character 'edgy'.  Did he really need to be a heroin user?  It did nothing for the character at all.

I kind of agree. I still love the show but its like theyre packing too much stuff going on at once.

My wife just started watching the show with me last season. She hasn't seen anything prior to last season so she doesn't understand the majority of it but a few episodes ago, she said something to me that I thought was pretty funny. She just turned to me and goes "these guys have the most hectic busy lives I've ever seen, don't they ever just have a day to relax?"

I kind of agree. I still love the show but its like theyre packing too much stuff going on at once.

My wife just started watching the show with me last season. She hasn't seen anything prior to last season so she doesn't understand the majority of it but a few episodes ago, she said something to me that I thought was pretty funny. She just turned to me and goes "these guys have the most hectic busy lives I've ever seen, don't they ever just have a day to relax?"

I agree with your wife's statement.