WHO'S IN THE MOOD FOR SOME TEARS?

It also made me realize my proposal to my wife in our apartment was pretty tame haha. Although I think she would have killed me had I done something like that. 

one of my co-workers got engaged last year, he just cooked dinner and proposed in her apartment, she said it was very fitting to their relationship. I don’t think every girl wants some crazy disney world lip-dub proposal haha.

I did it on a beach close to our house. She told me to get up off of my knee because I was embarrassing her. Then she cried and called everyone. Also, I had the ring in my pocket and was trying to position myself in front of her and she kept on turning away from me to look at different stuff. So frustrating.

I'm such a sucker for this stuff. I love when it's a total surprise to the girl, or guy. or whoever.

i'm one of those people who didnt tear up or anything at my mom or dad's funerals, but for some reason weddings and proposals choke me up. weird. i actually really liked the proposal above. it's hard finding anyone to put such time and effort into something. especially since i can barely get someone to get lunch with me.