Inner & outer sleeves for 10" records

I really like the outer sleeves I use for my LP's and 7"s but I'm having a hard time finding ones for 10"s. If you have some, where do you get them? I'd like to get some inner sleeves as well but I don't need a 50 pack and that's all I've come across so far. Hoping for something reasonably priced as well.

I really like the outer sleeves I use for my LP's and 7"s but I'm having a hard time finding ones for 10"s. If you have some, where do you get them? I'd like to get some inner sleeves as well but I don't need a 50 pack and that's all I've come across so far. Hoping for something reasonably priced as well.

I buy mine in packs of 10 at Academy Records in the East Village in NYC, which doesn't reallly help you since your in N.C.

Here you go

https://www.bagsunlimited.com/c-87-poly-sleeves.aspx

Personally, I make my own 10" outer sleeves by modifying a 12" sleeve

Those are all in quantities of 100 or more which is what I do not need. I've been making my own sleeves out of 12" sleeves but I'm tired of doing that. I'd really love to have some inner sleeves, though, to protect my more expensive 10"s that didn't come with them.

best around

http://www.ebay.com/itm/390609509762?var=660143038035&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

free shipping. and it takes no more than 2 days. tops.

Thank you! I was trying to find this guy again. paper inner sleeves aren't as cheap as I'd like but they'll do.

I wish I could tell you where I got my 10" outer sleeves, they're great, I bought about 50 of them but it was years ago.

Does anyone have a good source for the inner sleeves though? The only ones I've been able to locate are paper sleeves. Not at all ideal. I'd really like a more high end sleeve, maybe poly-lined or rice paper, something similar to MOFI sleeves if something exists. I hate paper sleeves.

I wish I could tell you where I got my 10" outer sleeves, they're great, I bought about 50 of them but it was years ago.

Does anyone have a good source for the inner sleeves though? The only ones I've been able to locate are paper sleeves. Not at all ideal. I'd really like a more high end sleeve, maybe poly-lined or rice paper, something similar to MOFI sleeves if something exists. I hate paper sleeves.

I found some poly-lined inner sleeves here. If you go back to just the 78 RPM overview, there are some other things that might be helpful.

https://www.bagsunlimited.com/c-164-paper-sleeves.aspx