It's October

October is the best month. I collect midcentury things, and just decorated my house like it's Halloween 1965. 

I wrote a short story that's going to be featured on a blog this month and am working on recording a "Radio Theater" version of it this weekend.

Oh, and all those damn peanut butter cups. So good.

im looking for recommendations of movies that scare the absolute fucking shit out of you. the kind that make you turn on the lights!

I don't know why, but when I first saw The Blair Witch Project, it really freaked me out. Not necessarily while I was watching it, but after I just felt incredibly creeped out the more I kept thinking about it.

Grave Encounters freaked me out as well. Also Lovely Molly and Session 9.

The last 2 may not be incredibly scary, but they really did creep me out.

It's so hard to come by a genuinely scary movie now-a-days. It seems like everything's been done before but I still try my best to find them!

I don't know why, but when I first saw The Blair Witch Project, it really freaked me out. Not necessarily while I was watching it, but after I just felt incredibly creeped out the more I kept thinking about it.

I agree with you there, the initial watching creeped me out too.

You guys should check out Martyrs.  Not really full on scary, but I thought it was creepy as hell when I watched it.

Hard to argue with this :

Rated R for disturbing/severe aberrant behavior involving strong bloody violence, torture, child abuse and some nudity