It's October

Have you watched any of the last two seasons?

It's picking up again.

I watch one or two a season just to see if it's changed much and the ones I've seen haven't done much for me.  I think the last one I watched had Tim and Eric on it, which was the main reason I watched it.  If you have any specific episodes to check out, I'll definitely watch them.

You guys should check out Martyrs. Not really full on scary, but I thought it was creepy as hell when I watched it.

See, I could've suggested soooo much more. But I thought Martyrs was more disturbing and fucked up than actually scary. That's why it was so hard to come up with the ones I did. And even a couple of those were more creepy than scary to me haha.

See, I could've suggested soooo much more. But I thought Martyrs was more disturbing and fucked up than actually scary. That's why it was so hard to come up with the ones I did. And even a couple of those were more creepy than scary to me haha.

I like the movies that stick with you for a few days because of how disturbing they are, way better than movies that are scary while you're watching them and that's it.  But yeah, I can't really think of a genuinely scary movie that I've seen in a very long time.

• 2 years later...
12 hours ago, Reshiram454 said:

Not one mention of this album in this thread:

I'm disappointed, but given that this thread was started for a Pop Punk pun, I'm not shocked.

Edited by The Ghost of Randy Savage
Could just be that Type O Negative isn't good either. No defense for that shitty Green Day song though.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/1/2016 at 11:07 PM, Reshiram454 said:

Not one mention of this album in this thread:

I'm disappointed, but given that this thread was started for a Pop Punk pun, I'm not shocked.

This is an album I desperately want repressed. Especially in the autumn (or what passes for autumn in the armpit of the universe).

4 hours ago, Monastic_mike said:

This is an album I desperately want repressed. Especially in the autumn (or what passes for autumn in the armpit of the universe).

I thought it did get a recent repress but apparently it was repressed in 2013 and you can currently buy one on Discogs for the low price of 137.88, yikes.

Meanwhile I got the original Picture Disc which actual sounds pretty good for a 90s picture disc.