Guttermouth Show

I saw them last September. I only went because my buddy got free tickets off of the venue's Facebook.

There were maybe 3 openers just to make sure people would come, and still the draw was under 50 people (though Fred from Terrible Things/TBS etc was there hanging out). They showed up, played a few songs and the singer called me out for not singing along and moshing and being "east coast". The crowd kept calling for lipstick, the singer got all bent. Guitarist pulled down singer's shorts, singer punched him in the face, band walked off stage after like 6 songs. 

Yeah, these dudes need to not be a thing anymore. It's pathetic.

I haven't seen them in years.  Last time I saw them was right after they put out Shave The Planet so 2006-ish and they were horrible.  Mark wasn't that messed up but he still only managed to sing maybe half the words to each song and kept on going on rants about how they were "true punk" and this and that.  We ended up leaving after about 6 songs because it was just embarassing.  Haven't listened to them since.