Stoner/ Doom Metal Discussion Thread

Meh... my wife is into most of what I like... save for the harsh noise and power electronics

My wife is pretty awesome. She was front row center at the OFF! show at Gilman and got stagedived on by some 300 lb dude and was still cool about it. We are going to All Them Witches tomorrow. And she almost never bitches about my daily delivery of records!

Got this today. Nice that they also sent me a cassette and a patch. Watching Airplane right now, so I will spin it tomorrow. Look out for the split with Wounded Giant and Goya coming on STB.

woundedgiant.jpg

Love Wounded Giant. This has been on the want list for a while. I always forget about it when I have money.

Also, shit. I wanted to get that Wounded Giant and you reminded me and I just bought it and I'm not allowed to come in here any more because half the time when I do I spend money and I shouldn't!

GOODNIGHT!

We should all just go in and rent a mansion together. Share the records. One copy for the house, check out like a library.

You ever seen a grown man naked?

I guess I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.

Also, shit. I wanted to get that Wounded Giant and you reminded me and I just bought it and I'm not allowed to come in here any more because half the time when I do I spend money and I shouldn't!

GOODNIGHT!

Yeah, f*ck you guys. Always making me spend my damn money. But you do need to get the Wounded Giant. When STB releases the split, this will be gone. Just sayin'.

I guess I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.

Yeah, f*ck you guys. Always making me spend my damn money. But you do need to get the Wounded Giant. When STB releases the split, this will be gone. Just sayin'.

Oh trust me, I did!

(I picked the wrong week to stop drinking.)

My wife is pretty awesome. She was front row center at the OFF! show at Gilman and got stagedived on by some 300 lb dude and was still cool about it. We are going to All Them Witches tomorrow. And she almost never bitches about my daily delivery of records!

Have fun at All Them Witches. I'm still bummed the vinyl ordering on their site is all buggy.

Anyone else want in on the group text? I'm gonna get it started in a day or two.

My cell phone is usually with my wife. So it's not going to work for me, but it is a good idea. Instagram is the quickest alert I can get through my tablet. Second quickest is email, but I have to check it to know, so there won't be an alert I just have to have the special intuition.

Though they overpriced their merch. Weedeater fucking crushed it last night. Their new drummer is an absolute monster. They put him front and center and turn the set sideways so you can see what he is doing.

If they are coming to a town near you dont pass it up.

Full of hell also did a nice "15 minute punk set". In all the times i have seen them they always realize 15-20 minutes is the perfect set for them. Personally anymore would be overkill and i would get bored

Though they overpriced their merch. Weedeater fucking crushed it last night. Their new drummer is an absolute monster. They put him front and center and turn the set sideways so you can see what he is doing.

If they are coming to a town near you dont pass it up.

Full of hell also did a nice "15 minute punk set". In all the times i have seen them they always realize 15-20 minutes is the perfect set for them. Personally anymore would be overkill and i would get bored

I really want to see Weedeater. I guess I need to look up their tour schedule.

Id join but i dont want it in my texts. I was hoping it for it to be on a messenger type (whatsapp) so i can i have it separate from my reg texts.

Seeing all this stuff makes me wanna buy stuff but im putting vinyl purchases aside for a while to get my retro gaming needs. Hate all of you