Stoner/ Doom Metal Discussion Thread

My windhand records are listed as 2 day priority shipping. They went from VA to syracuse ny. I do not live near there at all. Today is the 2nd day so should be here according to the shipping method.

Your move USPS....

If it's any consolation, my amazon order should be here tomorrow but hasn't shipped yet.

I asked Goya if my order had shipped yet because I haven't got it yet. They responded with appopogizing because theyve been so busy after tour and "we're pretty big stoners too, sorry" hahaha I can't get mad at that.

I'm in no rush anyway, I was only wondering when I should expect it at home. It was a great response.

That is ridiculous. I bought both my EW from 20 buck spin and they are supposed to be here today and pretty sure i bought those way after you, aka bought them like 8 days ago

Well, Amazon sometimes does this thing where they ship late, but the shipping location is an hour or two away. So ive got my fingers crossed. I do get my Death Grips in today :-)

Joto, you should do the amazon chat thing. I'm usually pretty cool about stuff like this, but the lady said it would be here either tomorrow or Wed. I said, "It's guaranteed delivery by the 9th. It had better be here then." They upgraded to next day shipping and she told the warehouse to get my order out.

I wouldn't normally pitch a fit,but if they say it's guaranteed and then don't follow through (especially for something that came out a while ago) it really grinds my gears and they've done this to me before.

Joto, you should do the amazon chat thing. I'm usually pretty cool about stuff like this, but the lady said it would be here either tomorrow or Wed. I said, "It's guaranteed delivery by the 9th. It had better be here then." They upgraded to next day shipping and she told the warehouse to get my order out.

I wouldn't normally pitch a fit,but if they say it's guaranteed and then don't follow through (especially for something that came out a while ago) it really grinds my gears and they've done this to me before.

They gon' be like awwww lawd, here comes this mutha fucka again. **Imaging the sales rep is the grandma from nutty professor**

All I got was a 5 dollar credit, and another free month...by the time the year is up I think I would have acquired an entire year of free prime.

Other than the free two-day shipping (which doesn't seem to happen any way) is there a benefit to Amazon prime?

They have a movie streaming service like Netflix, and a music streaming service like Spotify. They also give you deals earler than any one else and TYPICALLy release day delivery of new records/movie/books. For a 100 dollars a year I don't know if it is worth that, but since I was a student I got it for 50 bucks a year.

They have a movie streaming service like Netflix, and a music streaming service like Spotify. They also give you deals earler than any one else and TYPICALLy release day delivery of new records/movie/books. For a 100 dollars a year I don't know if it is worth that, but since I was a student I got it for 50 bucks a year.

You can't do it with the student version of prime, but if you have a regular subscription you can add a few people to your account to share the free shipping benefits. I'm on my buddy's account, so we split the subscription cost. I think I paid $20 which gets me all the free 2 day shipping I can handle. Only the main subscriber gets access to the video/music service, but for $20, I don't mind.

You can't do it with the student version of prime, but if you have a regular subscription you can add a few people to your account to share the free shipping benefits. I'm on my buddy's account, so we split the subscription cost. I think I paid $20 which gets me all the free 2 day shipping I can handle. Only the main subscriber gets access to the video/music service, but for $20, I don't mind.

Thanks! My wife and I stupidly have our own Prime accounts. No more.

Dude, just got that Salem's Pot in from Jared (youinreverse) Can you believe that asshole helped me out and has the balls to through in freebies like stickers, flexi discs, and a magazine with some sweet ass art on the front? Fuck that guy..... I love him so much. :-)

Jared is a top notch dude :)