Stoner/ Doom Metal Discussion Thread

You guys are gonna love this. I'd snag this up if it weren't for the shipping at 40$.

Get on it

http://www.ebay.com/itm/OM-RARE-2008-SHOW-SILK-SCREEN-POSTER-SLEEP-SOUTHERN-LORD-RECORDS-/171694461249?ssPageName=ADME%3AL%3ALCA%3AUS%3A1123

Aaaaaaalmost impulse bought it. Holding off. I would love to have it just because I love his art, but...$20 could buy me a 1st US copy of Black Sabbath - Vol 4...I should just do that instead.

Got Spelljammer and High On Fire today. I didn't know HOF was going to be deluxe packaging. Way worth $10. Meanwhile, I paid $30 for Spelljammer and it doesn't even have a download code. I hate that Riding Easy keeps making things I want, but doing it shittily.

Got Spelljammer and High On Fire today. I didn't know HOF was going to be deluxe packaging. Way worth $10. Meanwhile, I paid $30 for Spelljammer and it doesn't even have a download code. I hate that Riding Easy keeps making things I want, but doing it shittily.

Yeah, you really don't get any bang for your buck from Riding Easy. Dude is digging himself a hole. Love the music on the label, but I feel no loyalty.

In case anyone was curious about what that new Pallbearer "Foundations" pressing looks like. Put in a spoiler in case someone was waiting on theirs and wanted it to be a surprise. 

zKOq0s0.jpg

Holy crap! Need to buy this next paycheck. Spent way too much money on records recently, as documented in this thread. My Belzebub has already shipped, so I'm looking forward to blasting that record when it arrives.

Yeah, you really don't get any bang for your buck from Riding Easy. Dude is digging himself a hole. Love the music on the label, but I feel no loyalty.

Holy crap! Need to buy this next paycheck. Spent way too much money on records recently, as documented in this thread. My Belzebub has already shipped, so I'm looking forward to blasting that record when it arrives.

Can't wait to start my new job/get an awesome offer from my boss's boss to try to keep me so I don't have to worry as much about money! :)

I scored big today. I've been looking for a copy of Subrosa's "No Help For The Mighty Ones" for a while now. The owner of one of my local shops sent me a text today telling me someone traded in a copy. These haven't been popping up for sale very often, and when they do, they're pretty expensive. The last two that sold on Ebay went for $80 and $110. He had it priced at $40 and I had $60 in store credit, so it was an easy decision. :)

jwhDf2dl.jpg

I scored big today. I've been looking for a copy of Subrosa's "No Help For The Mighty Ones" for a while now. The owner of one of my local shops sent me a text today telling me someone traded in a copy. These haven't been popping up for sale very often, and when they do, they're pretty expensive. The last two that sold on Ebay went for $80 and $110. He had it priced at $40 and I had $60 in store credit, so it was an easy decision. :)

Damn, that's a great one indeed. Wish I had copies of any of their albums. Love Subrosa. They need to get repressing both that and More Constant.

Remembered there was someone on here that was selling a clear copy and came across this listing on a quick search. 156 CAD. Dude's been tripping. Seems he managed to get the price he wanted for one copy though.

http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/96388-fs-subrosa-no-help-for-the-mighty-ones-2xlp-clear-vinyl/

Blatantly flipping from what one can tell going off the post. Quite a dick move.

Wanted this too, especially for the price tag. Once this variant was gone, I could not bring myself to settle for any of the others.

Hey man, if you're willing to pay more, Invictus has more than a few copies of this variant back up. For 15€ it's not a high price tag at all but I reckon you'd be looking at a 40$ in total with shipping?

I only noticed that counter at the bottom after checking out. Not sure if it's active. 19 is quite the number to have in stock though, seeing as the page wouldn't load for me (the transparent red variant did) just yesterday and I figured they were all sold out. 20 Buck Spin said they'd only have a few more

http://www.invictusproductions.net/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=4045

I can't remember who of you wanted to find this again but I was scouring the insta of Blackout's drummer and finally refound that photo of The Roller's record that initially introduced me to them.

https://instagram.com/p/sPdbKfStUb/

Thanks man for the Blackout / The Roller follow up...that was me asking about that weeks ago