Stoner/ Doom Metal Discussion Thread

Same thing happened with the Electric Wizard shirts that had "legalize drugs and murder" on them. Cool, but don't need to wear a red flag like that in public.

Ah, see. I'm definitely getting a legalize drugs and murder shirt. It seems so ridiculous that I could get away with it.

That sentence encapsulates the gist of my tormented existence.

Looks like riding easy signed Mondo Drag

For all this labels drawbacks they sure have an essential stable of bands

I was surprised by this as well. With the amount of bands on his roster, he must at least be doing... dare I say it :o...something right.

At least he knows all the good bands to sign. I'm finding it hard to hate when the label keeps consistently dishing out such good tunes

As long as were on the subject, here's a photo I took of Samsara spinning for the first time. Also, Mondo Drag's latest is so good. Think I might spin that next.

1527762_722366684549690_1836965890_n.jpg

Looks like riding easy signed Mondo Drag

For all this labels drawbacks they sure have an essential stable of bands

More updates on Riding Easy (I know, sigh) and Mondo Drag from Facebook...about the current LP

Question: Will you be repressing the current album or will Bilocation be doing that?

RidingEasy Records: There are 500 lps that Bi Location will have at the end of May, when they move theirs we will have ours.

All you dudes digging Ruby The Hatchet and feeling your wallet having some extra thickness to it, I highly suggest putting in a pre-order for the new 'Ouroboros' re-hash that Kozmikartifactz is putting out. 3 variants as usual

http://shop.bilocationrecords.com/navi.php?suchausdruck=ruby+aurum

10723922_1627131537519113_567441149_n.jp

Stuff needs to stop coming out for like...2 weeks so I can catch my breath! Switching jobs/not getting paid for a week has depleted my fun spending funds. Plus I owed money this year for taxes. (I stupidly didn't fill out my w4 correctly after getting married.)

No shit dude! I just ordered the second pressing of BOTSC, and then 2nd Ave throws up that Electric Wizard S/T reissue! Hope there's some left tomorrow when I get some cash. Collecting is worse than a heroin addiction.

All you dudes digging Ruby The Hatchet and feeling your wallet having some extra thickness to it, I highly suggest putting in a pre-order for the new 'Ouroboros' re-hash that Kozmikartifactz is putting out. 3 variants as usual

http://shop.bilocationrecords.com/navi.php?suchausdruck=ruby+aurum

10723922_1627131537519113_567441149_n.jp

A friend of mine works with the drummer. He's getting me a copy.

http://teepeerecords.com/products/ruby-the-hatchet