Stoner/ Doom Metal Discussion Thread

I listed my doctor doom and geezer Halloween editions on discogs for some crazy prices, I know they're high and I feel like a jerk but feel free to make offers on them. I'm trying to pay off the very last of my credit card debt asap.

I'm not looking to get that much from you guys if you guys If any of you are interested

I listed my doctor doom and geezer Halloween editions on discogs for some crazy prices, I know they're high and I feel like a jerk but feel free to make offers on them. I'm trying to pay off the very last of my credit card debt asap.

I'm not looking to get that much from you guys if you guys If any of you are interested

If I didn't have a tattoo that's going to drain my funds I'd get that Dr. Doom off you. Good luck, brotha!

In case anyone is interested, Suplecs finally have released their first two albums on vinyl.

http://www.emeticrecords.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=SUP%2DSSBD%2DLP

http://www.emeticrecords.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=SUP%2DWWMLF%2DLP

I didnt get either but im not really looking to pay more than what they sold for. Halloween editions or not. But hopefully someone buys them from you. Forgot to reply back to your pm about Boris. Im not good with offers so i dont like to offer. I loon for a price if not ill just move on. But again hopefully you get them sold to help you out with your debt stuff.

For some reason i though this stb split was gonna have more tracks. Am I seeing this correctly only has 2 songs? One from each?

I didnt get either but im not really looking to pay more than what they sold for. Halloween editions or not. But hopefully someone buys them from you. Forgot to reply back to your pm about Boris. Im not good with offers so i dont like to offer. I loon for a price if not ill just move on. But again hopefully you get them sold to help you out with your debt stuff.

For some reason i though this stb split was gonna have more tracks. Am I seeing this correctly only has 2 songs? One from each?

For whatever reason I was thinking it was going to be like 4 songs, but you could definitely be right. I don't think I was ever told it was 4, just thought that's what it would be. Hopefully they're like 16 minute songs?

For $26-27ppd i hope theyre 12mins each track. A dollar a minute. Cause it would suck if they were 6mins or less. As much as i love stb and the hand stuff steve does and the time he puts in it would kinda suck if the songs were short with only being 2 tracks. I might have to rethink this split now. Maybe ill regret it. Maybe

Goya/Wounded Giant Split:

"Its 15 min a side apx give or take.."

Prepare your butts, dudes. This year is going to be RIDICULOUS.

"This year you have 
Wounded Giant / Goya Split lp
Le Betre / King Buffalo split lp
Goya - 7" ep and new full length double lp
Doctor  Doom 7" ep and full length LP
Red wizard 7" and full length lp

Ancient Warlocks, Geezer, DrugLord Repressings 

Thanks for support 
STB"

I'm so stoked about the new Goya stuff!!!