Secret Audio Club - Wax Packs Series 1

chaps

I really wish I had the money for a case. Seems like so much fun.

Get 2 or 3 other people together on the board or friends together and break one (on lifestream if people on board). Each get specific bands or boxes. Maybe sell extras on ebay. You should get close to two complete sets in a case on black vinyl. Just throwing ideas out there!

Get 2 or 3 other people together on the board or friends together and break one (on lifestream if people on board). Each get specific bands or boxes. Maybe sell extras on ebay. You should get close to two complete sets in a case on black vinyl. Just throwing ideas out there!

I have seriously considered this! I got really lucky and got a complete set with 3 boxes. Been trading colors and doubles with people this week. It's been fun! 

I would be down for this. Anyone?

Congrats dude. That's considered a "hot box". That's the first #1 splatter I've seen.

Great sketch card as well. Hope you had fun!

The #4 is the color a blue /150.

Thanks for the hookup man! This series has been a blast. Going to try and post on the forum in a little while to work out some trades. Is the sketch a specific band/artist?

I know it's been said a ton, but anyone on the fence go grab a box. It's fun and IMO there's not a bad 7" in the series. Plus Kyle can't be backed enough. Dude has been top notch since just the SAC distro days. Hands down the best label/guy I've dealt with.

Thanks for the hookup man! This series has been a blast. Going to try and post on the forum in a little while to work out some trades. Is the sketch a specific band/artist?

I know it's been said a ton, but anyone on the fence go grab a box. It's fun and IMO there's not a bad 7" in the series. Plus Kyle can't be backed enough. Dude has been top notch since just the SAC distro days. Hands down the best label/guy I've dealt with.

Thanks dude - this means a lot. 

I really wish I had the money for a case. Seems like so much fun.

I'm actually debating a case now myself.  I know that it is a bad idea, but fuck I blow money on dumb stuff that I don't get this much fun from.

Also, I haven't forgotten about your record, it'll go out.  Just not sure if it'll be Friday or Monday.

Hey guys, first ever post. 

I was fortunate enough for Kyle to invite me to be an incredibly small part of the Secret Audio Club family, and he let me do some painting for the WaxPacks release.  I'm both humbled and grateful for the opportunity to share a little bit of my flawed art with him and the WaxPacks release.

I did a few painted sketch cards, and I did the hand painted jackets for Kyle.

That being said, I'm looking for a Super Splatter for #3 split.  And I'm looking for colored variants of the splits #5 and #7 so I will have a complete set of the colored variants.  I've got some black doubles and a few color doubles I can trade. 

Oh, and there's this.  One of one hand painted #5 splits.  Hope you like them.

86FCA0C8-2E3A-466F-A128-B2ACBA92C0F7_zps

I was fortunate enough for Kyle to invite me to be an incredibly small part of the Secret Audio Club family, and he let me do some painting for the WaxPacks release.  I'm both humbled and grateful for the opportunity to share a little bit of my flawed art with him and the WaxPacks release.

That being said, I'm looking for a Super Splatter for #3 split.  And I'm looking for colored variants of the splits #5 and #7 so I will have a complete set of the colored variants.  I've got some black doubles and a few color doubles I can trade. 

PM'd!

These are so awesome. Seriously guys, support Jason's stuff.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/OrangeThirteen?ref=si_shop

Got a box not too long ago and pulled some pretty neat stuff!

#1 - Black

#4 - Black

#5 - Black

#6 - Black

#6 - Test Press (/20)

and I also got a gold autographed trading card of PJ Bond (9/10).

I just ordered another box, and wish I could afford a case.  These are so cool.  Hoping to get #10, and I would be up for trading my test press of #6 for a limited version of #10.

Got a box not too long ago and pulled some pretty neat stuff!

#1 - Black

#4 - Black

#5 - Black

#6 - Black

#6 - Test Press (/20)

and I also got a gold autographed trading card of PJ Bond (9/10).

I just ordered another box, and wish I could afford a case.  These are so cool.  Hoping to get #10, and I would be up for trading my test press of #6 for a limited version of #10.

You should hit up buff on here, I think he got a color version of #10 and i know he would be into a #6 test. 

So I got my two packs today after a few days of Post Office limbo. I got pretty similar packs

These are all for sale/trade:

#1 Causal & Crybaby (Black)

#2 Austin Lucas & John Moreland (Green x2)

#4 Gifthorse & Broken Field Runner (Black x2)

#5 PJ Bond & Arliss Nancy (Black)

#5 PJ Bond & Arliss Nancy (Brown #12/50)

#6 Marathon & Fire When Ready (Black)

#10 Boxer & The Hundred Acre Woods (Black)

This is the only item I am absolutely keeping:

#6 Marathon & Fire When Ready (Dark Green Mix #7/50)

This is what I’m looking for:

#3 Aspiga & Broadcaster (Color)

#7 Podacter & Banquets (Color)

#8 Placeholder & Such Gold (Color)

I have a big For Sale/Trade Thread I’m putting up tonight. If you’re willing to part with what I’m looking for PM me. I’d love to trade for it and I have a bunch of 7”s and LPs that aren’t related to this which could be good for a trade.