Buy these records, I need to pay rent

rgc

I'm not even kidding. Fair prices. I ship quickly via media mail after payment via paypal. Up to date list copied and linked here: http://goo.gl/rB3B3

And I'm serious about the rent. Need about 150 in the next few days.

band album color size asking price alkaline trio this addiction black 12 10 armalite humungous pink with some black 7 4 bernard parmegiani/philip samartzis immer/sound / "transparency" black 12 8 bernard parmegiani/philip samartzis immer/sound / "transparency" black 12 8 bomb the music industry / laura stevenson split slate blue 7 8 bomb the music industry! to leave or die in long island blue/purple/red on white splatter #109/110 12 13 bomb the music industry! to leave or die in long island guitar picture disc 12 13 bomb the music industry! album minus band black 12 10 bomb the music industry! to leave or die in long island blue/black #98/270 12 13 bomb the music industry! album minus band black (asian man) 12 13 bomb the music industry! goodbye cool world clear green splatter 12 13 bomb the music industry! vacation clear green 12 13 bomb the music industry! everybody that you love mustard yellow 7 3 bomb the music industry! everybody that you love clear yellow 7 3 buck-o-nine barfly clear blue 2 x 10 10 ceremonial snips / the delegates split black 7 3 classics of love s/t clear 12 13 classics of love art of the underground black 7 3 common rider / insurgents am i on my own split black 7 3 common rider / insurgents am i on my own split black 7 3 coquettish total pops madness black 7 3 dead ringer enjoy the ride pink with some blue 7 3 elvis costello you little fool black 7 2 energy invasions of the mind blue 12 8 energy walk into the fire clear puprle 7 3 forgetters vampire lessons black 2 x 7 12 forthrights / vic ruggiero ska is dea white 7 3 four year strong enemy of the world clear orange 12 8 four year strong ap tour 2011 black 7 3 foxfires 2011? orange 7 3 foxfires the golden age clear pastel blue 7 3 jim croce life and times black 12 2 king terror reggae black 7 2 mc chris is dead black (cover signed) 12 10 mealticket lisa marie black 7 2 melt banana 666 weird size 7 8 mikey erg valentine's day heart shaped clear red 12 12 muppets take manhattan black 7 15 mustard plug / beatdown ska is dead white 7 4 operation ivy s/t picture disc 12 12 philip samartzis soft and loud black #181/500 12 12 rancid s/t picture disc 12 12 rancid indestructible ?? unopened 2 x 12 15 rancid let the dominoes fall unopened 2 x 12 15 rancid i'm not the only one 7 inch black 7 4 rancid radio radio radio black 7 4 rancid bloodclot single black 7 8 rancid roots radicals black 7 4 reel big fish / tip the van ska is dead black 7 4 rehasher high speed access to my brain pokeball red/white 12 12 ripshit ? gray 7 4 ripshit / offsides split black 7 4 rot shit the worst kids ever black 7 4 set your goals burning at both ends clear red 12 10 set your goals burning at both ends clear red 12 10 sonic boom six / nix 86 ska is dead black 7 4 squirtgun jingle bell rock clear red 7 15 the flaming tsunamis zombies vs robots black/green 181/500 one sided 12 12 the flaming tsunamis zombies vs robots black/green 182/500 one sided 12 12 the flaming tsunamis zombies vs robots zombie cover /green #42/500 one sided 12 12 the mr. t. experience love is dead unopened 12 12 the mr. t. experience alternative is here to stay black 7 4 this time next year new sensation white 7 4 We are the union You can't hide the sun white splatter 12 8 we are the union great leaps forward clear 12 12 we are the union great leaps forward clear green 12 12 we are the union great leaps forward gray splatter 12 12 we are the union who we are green splatter 12 12 we are the union who we are clear orange 12 12 xzibit multiply acapella / instrumental / clean / explicit black 12 4 numark pt-01 record player small 60

• 2 months later...

ummmmmmmmmmmmm ok ill buy them all what are you selling do you have records i can buy what do you have im really not sure whats going on here the weather is supposed to be nice tomorrow wait no i think its going to rain well at least thats what my sister tells me but then i watched the news and it said sun hmm guess i'll just have to wait until i get up tomorrow and check to see what its like when i wake up. sorry i got off topic were selling records right?

• 5 weeks later...