Childish Gambino - Because The Internet

Just got this...

"Hello,

We are SO sorry, but a computer glitch allowed this item to be listed for sale on our site. There is NO possible way for us to get this item and we are sorry to have to cancel your order. You will not be charged for this item, of course, since we cannot provide you with it. Again, we apologize for the error!!

--

Bull Moose"

yeah me too.

had to try.

sorry for getting hopes up!

I really hope no one from the board is considering buying from this dude:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Childish-Gambino-Because-The-Internet-Vinyl-Record-Deep-Web-Tour-Edition-/331157790556?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item4d1a8adf5c

Straight up admitting that he's flipping the second copy that he managed to buy (which also pisses me off because they're supposed to be one per person)

Got some copies for Detroit tonight...arrived today...won't be available again until Philly, only selling them through Atlanta (should they last that long)

Please let DJ Quik snag me a copy too... I'm seeing Gambino at Governor's Ball this summer, but he won't have vinyl there. Can we have a special passcode to tell the merch table to buy 2? :P

The RSD release is listed as an RSD first release. My guess is that for RSD they'll have the $45 set with the screenplay, but then when it comes to retail it will be a regular priced LP with no screenplay. That's just my guess.

I think the RSD is supposed to have a slipcover too - they might ditch that for the regular pressing.

I hope its not majorly different... really don't need four copies of this.

Great fucking show, so much energy. Sorry to those wanting a copy, I couldn't get to the merch table till after the show because I was running late

They had more then 12 for sure because I saw a bunch of people walking around with them

So you didn't end up with one either? That blows.

How about those visuals though?

Way more than I expected from this tour.

I think the RSD is supposed to have a slipcover too - they might ditch that for the regular pressing.

I hope its not majorly different... really don't need four copies of this.

So you didn't end up with one either? That blows.

How about those visuals though?

Way more than I expected from this tour.

Visuals were great, but I thought the app integration was really cool, had no idea about the deep web app till people next me were using