Childish Gambino - Because The Internet

I don't think this is supposed to be an exclusive.

I think it's RSD first, the website even says this will be sold at a later date.

Edit: yeah it's listed as RSD first.

Soo...

Didn't know that meant the same exact version would be available after RSD. Kinda defeats the purpose of having an RSD version. Guess I'm wrong, though.

You're wrong, the version after RSD will not contain the screen play that's why this variant is exclusive and being released on this day

And for those wondering it says it's going for $45: http://www.bullmoose.com/content/rsd2014list

Here's the thing...I'm actually not wrong, same exact version, retailing on tour for $40

Honestly I saw your post and thought it was the same one from another guy who keeps giving short answers to everyone who also has some sort of inside info. It's my bad. I've just seen a lot of people come to these boards lately being douches to people just asking for info. I mistakenly thought it was you based on your response and I should have looked more into it before saying something. Sorry!

no worries! I know there are a lot of fans on the board, want to make sure the info gets out there

Here's the thing...I'm actually not wrong, same exact version, retailing on tour for $40

That's the tour version friend, the version that is getting released after the RSD edition, the normal retail version will not contain the screenplay!

And the thought the version on tour was the Official Bootleg anyways?

That's the tour version friend, the version that is getting released after the RSD edition, the normal retail version will not contain the screenplay!

And the thought the version on tour was the Official Bootleg anyways?

Nope, the tour version was selling for $30 and sold completely out in Atlanta. 

The retail version (including the one on tour) will include the screenplay, the exact same version as the one being sold on RSD and will retail, on tour, for $40. Stores will have them closer to the suggested retail price of $50

So is there any difference between the RSD and retail release?

Nope, nothing at all. 

RSD is theoretically just the release date for the retail version. 

The only existing variants are the pre release "official bootleg" /800, the deep web tour edition (which is almost identical to the pre release) /500 and the retail with 3d cover/screenplay etc... /5000

Nope, the tour version was selling for $30 and sold completely out in Atlanta. 

The retail version (including the one on tour) will include the screenplay, the exact same version as the one being sold on RSD and will retail, on tour, for $40. Stores will have them closer to the suggested retail price of $50

so there won't be any deep web tour editions just this rsd version on the rest of tour?