Epitaph represses-HotTopic exclusives-NOFX/BadRelig/Souls/Rancid/Millencolin/Descendents/MotionCity

travis

Thru mail order or a local record store? I'd love a copy of this (as well as Life on a Plate), but I thought they'd both been pushed back.

i ordered through a record store in london U.K which is my local record store but they also do mail order..pretty happy with it.

they were expecting life on a plate on the same day but thats been pushed back. 

I'm surprised as i didn't see anything about FOUR MONKEYS being repressed. 

Mine is the darker yellow but still looks really light compared to the orange repress.

Also, I'm almost done with nofx. No burgundy liberal animation though obviously. Or clear decline.

I need a green slatfats and a wassail liberal animation.

Here are my ribbeds before the opaque one

0A5B83C5-CE7C-44DA-A8CD-ADC8AFC7EFF2_zps

Faust! Their's your record, Pounce it! And then put your foot down.

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/NOFX-Ribbed-PINK-Colored-vinyl-record-Lp-Bad-Religion-Descendents-Lagwagon-/291078147265?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item43c59c0cc1&_uhb=1

I've been thinking about buying and breaking up a signed blue boxset but I only want the box and three records. I don't think the ones i've seen are going anywhere, anytime soon, so it's on list. Ordered Rancid S/T and No Control. I'm not counting on Amazon being able to restock. Does anyone know if the No Control is translucent or Opaque?

i ordered through a record store in london U.K which is my local record store but they also do mail order..pretty happy with it.

they were expecting life on a plate on the same day but thats been pushed back. 

I'm surprised as i didn't see anything about FOUR MONKEYS being repressed. 

Which record store? 

20 for shipping in the States is ridiculous but I wasn't looking into all the details out for you. Nice score on the OG...

No Control, opaque, cloudy or clear? Anyone open one?

i got my copies of no control and bouncing souls s/t in today. no control is clear pink. for some reason, i was totally expecting it to be opaque and i kind of wish it had been. would have gone much better with the cover, i think. i'm a little disappointed.

12488873664_fa10b59f28.jpg

the bouncing souls on the other hand, i'm loving. mine wound up with two random red streaks. 

12488410995_c83c3ce5f7.jpg

12488528773_b468faba1e.jpg

Nice pics! thanx. I was hoping for clear on No Control but I like translucent stuff generally. You're Bouncing Souls is awesome, A soccer ball to the face and a bloody, broken nose. That's the record I'm most excited for so far. Hope for my sake the streaks aren't one in a million.  

i got my copies of no control and bouncing souls s/t in today. no control is clear pink. for some reason, i was totally expecting it to be opaque and i kind of wish it had been. would have gone much better with the cover, i think. i'm a little disappointed.

12488873664_fa10b59f28.jpg

the bouncing souls on the other hand, i'm loving. mine wound up with two random red streaks. 

12488410995_c83c3ce5f7.jpg

12488528773_b468faba1e.jpg

That bouncing souls record does look pretty sweet with the random red in there.

It's About Time Pennywise!!! Indie store is on Red. Ordered.

http://www.northernvolume.com/pennywise-about-time-limited-edition-red-vinyl-lp-record/

I don't want anyone to get upset here. I'm not suggesting a US buyer should buy here, you're not obligated to, You're more than welcome to if you choose. I'm just sharing some info and vouching for the legitimacy of the store. This is one of my few Canadian choices. And He does pretty good for us on prices. Solid A+ form me on everything.  And I've never ordered something and had it be out of stock. No BS, Real store, steller seller and good stock and shipping practices. I consider this record confirmed.

Not sure how I feel about Red, It works but I  bet I'll be grabbing HT's version as well....I'm really savoring the spoiledness that's coming along with these records.

It wasn't announced but I'm sure Travis confirmed it was getting The treatment but didn't give any color info. You better be joking, don't bug Travis. I read what seemed to be lot of stress in his last message.

I got my big 4 going for Pennywise. The S/T, Unknown Road, About Time and nothing has been confirmed for Full Circle, I hope Something gets done But I have it on Black and If their's any Pennywise Album that looks good in a Tux, it's Full Circle.  I've had the same Pennywise shirt for 20 years, this summer! And it's still a solid shirt They were my first Cali style skate punk Fat-Epitaph band. I was told to listen to NOFX immediately because of that shirt.

I think theyre really busy dealing with crazy shit and don't know themselves. Up untill two weeks ago I thought they were executing some master plan. I think they had a hold up, they waited, saw the preorders and heard the chatter and decided to press more copies. I asksed if any that these wouldn't be /500 & /700