Pre-order new Weezer album [CD] get red 7" free

http://www.insound.com/Weezer_Weezer_%28Red_Album%29__PRE-ORDER_CD/productmain/p/INS43730/

THIS ITEM IS A PRE-ORDER AND WILL SHIP ON OR BEFORE THE JUNE 24TH RELEASE DATE.

Free Pork & Beans 7" with pre-orders. (while supplies last)

Rivers and crew are back with a new album and ready for more classic power-pop riffs, anthemic rock strides and Cuomo's trademark honest lyrics. Following in their string of self-titled albums, this one's being called "The Red Album". Features the tracks "Pork and Beans" and "Daydreamer".

Snippet of a new song:

http://twelvemajorchords.com/mp3/Pork%20and%20Beans.mp3

return it once you get it

fucking great idea.. i wonder if they'd catch that the free 7" didn't come back though.

Just take it to any Target or Best Buy, and they'll be able to scan it and return it for you. I've done this with CDs i've gotten as gifts. You just have to take off any store specific stickers.

fucking great idea.. i wonder if they'd catch that the free 7" didn't come back though.

Just take it to any Target or Best Buy, and they'll be able to scan it and return it for you. I've done this with CDs i've gotten as gifts. You just have to take off any store specific stickers.

Don't you need a receipt for it? although store credit wouldn't be too bad either I suppose

im pretty sure both best buy and target are very picky with returning cds,dvds, games without a receipt. i once took back a dvd set that i got 2 of for my birthday at bestbuy and i think you can only do it once in a billion years and they take your license or whatever but they said theyre not even supposed to do that anymore when i returned it. im guessing it just depends on if theyre in a good mood.

edit: it was store credit that i got

im pretty sure both best buy and target are very picky with returning cds,dvds, games without a receipt. i once took back a dvd set that i got 2 of for my birthday at bestbuy and i think you can only do it once in a billion years and they take your license or whatever but they said theyre not even supposed to do that anymore when i returned it. im guessing it just depends on if theyre in a good mood.

You can return stuff to Best Buy without a receipt and receive in-store credit three times in your life before you're blacklisted.

I know this because I've been blacklisted.

Guest scriptedrain
You can return stuff to Best Buy without a receipt and receive in-store credit three times in your life before you're blacklisted.

Haha, damn! Only 3 times in your life?

Haha, damn! Only 3 times in your life?

That's what I was told by an employee when they told me I was blacklisted. I asked "For how long?" and they said "Forever."

Wal-Mart will accept returns without a receipt for in-store credit up to (I think) $50; after that, you have to have a receipt.

Target makes you exchange whatever your returned item is for something of equal or greater value if you don't have a receipt.

I went to a walmart once and they were selling sneak king (the xbox game you could buy from burger king) for $10. Someone must have returned it after having bought it from burger king.

Amazing. Ordering now! :D