Stone Temple Pilots - Purple LP purple vinyl Hot Topic exclusive

travis

• 2 weeks later...

Hopefully the Atlantic one sounds solid, but you never know... Thanks to a boarder's recommendation, I snagged the MOV press of the self-titled Rage Against The Machine after finding the American "XX" reissue... lacking. Much more money but worth every penny. The XX reissue is getting sold.

If Atlantic drops the ball in similar fashion, it might be worth paying extra for the earlier MOV. But again, I haven't heard anything about SQ one way or the other. I'm sure that will affect my decision whether or not to spring for Core on RSD.

Sort of unrelated but I was at Amoeba in Hollywood today and they had these out, but all of them were marked $13.98, I was like holy shit yeah I'll take it!!! Went up and it rang up as $22.98 and they were confused and baffled. Turned out someone mispriced every single vinyl copy. In any case, I told them to hold onto it. I'd rather get it at Hot Topic in purple vinyl for that price. Still ridiculously over-priced though for a single damn record. 

Can you post the deadwax info? I'd like to know where it was pressed and who did the cutting before I spend my $$$.

I can after work. Sorry for what may sound like a stupid question, what image uploader do most of you use for posting pictures in this forum? I have been out of the loop for quite awhile.

EDIT: nvm, figured it out