My favorite part was after the Stan walked through the room Randy's line "I told you Sharon, that kids got demons"

I like when Stan popped out of the ground and all guys were like, "hey Stan, what's going on"

Hilarious.

I am so glad they are continuing with the running jokes of gluten free beer and Randy's singing career. When I saw that gluten free label on thar beer can it totally made my day!

Me and my gf just recently started playing The Simpsons Tapped Out so I really appreciated the most recent episode haha luckily the prices on there for donuts are way to insane for me to ever justify paying real money for them! And I liked the part where the Canadian devil just offers Phillip that line of coke and he just does it lol idk why 

• 2 weeks later...

It's always great when they can write such a funny episode without relying on something topical

Yeah, it can be refreshing to see them do something that people aren't going to twist and distort to discern some grand meaning out of it.

Gee, I can't imagine what next week's will be about...

Disappointing ending to an otherwise good episode

Agreed. I thought the whole episode kind of fell flat on what was a decent premise. But cartmanbrah was just too obnoxious to enjoy. Which was obviously the idea, but.. Meh.