I wasn't allowed to watch Seinfeld when I was a kid. The only episode I watched when it was still airing was the series finale and that was probably the worst place to start. Never really got into it in syndication. Seen a handful of episodes and have the first two seasons on DVD. Not a bad show, I just never got into it. I've enjoyed what I have seen of it.

I watched the bulk of it when it aired, even though I'm sure I missed a lot of the jokes.  Definitely haven't seen every episode, but I keep meaning to revisit it.  I will say that I find Curb Your Enthusiasm to be as funny, if not funnier, than Seinfeld.

it's just repetitive schtick that might have landed the first time, but doesn't have any longevity.

also bummed that they got away from a season of continuity here.

Technically didn't. There was the Randy "I am Lorde" riding the wagon down the road in one scene.

saw mention of that in a review, but i must have missed it completely

Really liked last night's episode. The aged grey hairs on Dastardly and Muttley, Timmy Uber, the lack of an appearance by the four main characters, loved it. Also liked how Nathan has a poster of the old WB characters that he and Mimsy are based on, on his wall. His lines were extra repetitive this time, though; he should go back to slinging drugs.

I think if you're in a TV thread, you should just assume you're going to see a spoiler :)

Now I'm going to go out of my way to say spoilers.

(Pssst. I have walking dead pics to send you! But that's only if you're done because they definitely are spoilers. Actually I may only have one... I may have hyped that up. )

• 3 weeks later...