Run For Cover Records - Record Selection Video Series

• 2 weeks later...

• 2 months later...

We do them as the opportunities come, depending on who's coming through Boston or where Alex is traveling for music videos. We've sort out ran out of places to do it in Boston though, gets boring at the same stores. 

Make the trek down to Redscroll in CT on the 28th! Do one with Kyle Soto or someone else from Seahaven if he doesn't collect records. Or someone from Mewithoutyou or Caravels.  :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Sorry if this bump excites anyone, but I just kinda hope it will get RFC's attention and maybe they will bring back this series because it was seriously so awesome and I'm itching for a new episode.

Honestly it could just be Jeremy from TA every time and I would love it. I dont know why but listening to him talk about records is super cool.

Honestly it could just be Jeremy from TA every time and I would love it. I dont know why but listening to him talk about records is super cool.

Listening to him talk about anything that interests him is super cool. He got me to listen to American Nightmare like 4-5 years ago and I am thankful for that.