Dine Alone Holiday Sale (City and Colour, Alexisonfire, Quicksand, Etc)

Is it possible to pick up an order from Dine Alone in Toronto? Being able to save on shipping from Maple Music was awesome.

depends what you order, we don't have some titles at our office. shoot me an email and ill see if i can sort something out

So this pressing is more limited than the orange pressing of The Hurry? That's weird.

the holiday pressings are almost always the more "limited" press

bump! still some awesome stuff left

dang you for that bump. can't resist those red/green releases for much longer.

also, is there any difference between the 1st and 2nd 180g black pressings of The Hurry and the Harm? got mine like a month ago from bestbuy.com with a gift card.

dang you for that bump. can't resist those red/green releases for much longer.

also, is there any difference between the 1st and 2nd 180g black pressings of The Hurry and the Harm? got mine like a month ago from bestbuy.com with a gift card.

You should have a pretty easy time resisting last year's holiday presses because they're OOS again

Oh ok. I should clarify though, I'm asking simply from a collection standpoint. Is there even a barcode difference just to be able to tell whether I have a 1st or 2nd press? Gotta channel what OCD I have into record collecting haha.

nope, literally no differences.

Just got email from my freight forwarder that my green/red THATH has reached the warehouse. Wasnt expecting it to reach so fast! Thanks justin!

Mine shipped and delivered and I didn't even notice, and is apparently waiting at my apt office. Got here in two days after it shipped. Holy fast.

Wow!  Placed my order before this thread started and paid for express shipping ($60!!!) Yet my order is still listed as "Shipping Soon".  This new webstore doesn't seem very eager to fulfill orders.  :(

Wow! Placed my order before this thread started and paid for express shipping ($60!!!) Yet my order is still listed as "Shipping Soon". This new webstore doesn't seem very eager to fulfill orders. :(

I think some items were pre-orders? I may be wrong, but I seem to remember Justin saying the "Don't fuck with the truck" LP was gonna be cpl weeks. Regardless, I can't wait to spin that record! Such a good band!

Wow!  Placed my order before this thread started and paid for express shipping ($60!!!) Yet my order is still listed as "Shipping Soon".  This new webstore doesn't

seem very eager to fulfill orders.   :(

not sure what you ordered, but shoot me a PM or email and i can look into it.

Well FML!  Got home from work to find a UPS notice on my door. No big deal until I read the bottom which says $19.99 C.O.D. required!! On top of the $60 I already paid for shipping.  So now with the currency conversion and shipping my $105US vinyl order is going to cost my $200 Canadian!! Shipping that AOF Boxset should be a real treat :rolleyes: