Where do you work?

borf

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a delivery person and cook at a pizza place. Delivery is much better than cooking except for the police. I've gotten two tickets since February.

haven't been abducted and gotten a bomb placed around your neck? seems to be the cool thing to do up that way.

i work at a shithole redneck gas station. it sucks, but it's like 2 miles from my house and is the closest thing to my house, so saves me gas money in the summer.

since weve become personal with these pictures and whatnot, i figured i would want to know what all yous do to make your millions.

Im a bicycle mechanic. Been doing it for three years. we have a kegerator at my shop if anybody's in ft.worth.

panthercitybicycles.com

What kind of tools do you use? My dad owns Park Tool, and I work there in the warehouse during the summer making truing stands and wrenches and whatnot. Right now, I'm a student.

I work at AAA. I answer the phone when you break down (in my area), and call out a tow truck to you. I also hang up on you if you are dumb/annoying/don't know where you are/piss me off any other way, and if you are out of my area and somehow get me I transfer you to Cleveland if I don't know where you are or can't find a working number. It can be an annoying job, but it is super laid back, easy, and I like the people I work with.

I was a student but have not gone to school for a year due to anxiety problems. I really don't want to go back, so I am going to try to get a city job in a year or two (when I feel like growing up), either in town or move to one of the suburbs and get a job for them. I am also supposed to and can when I feel better under go tow truck training to work for one of our companies, or maybe drive our truck (which never gets used) at night. I guess I'll have to see where life takes me when I finally feel like growing up.

im the front desk supervisor at a hotel in anaheim that attracts all the tourists to disneyland. i basically attempt to make sure each persons stay is to their liking because if its not im the first one who has to hear about it. since being in the hospitality business for the last 4 months ive noticed a trend that our friends from the great white north tend to have the least amount of patience and shortest temper, which apparently is well known amongst staff at the hotel. basically i deal with all kinds of bullshit and work out problems quickly and with great ease all while wearing a suit. easy job when its slow but cleaning up after idiots fuck things up isnt fun.

Music editor at Alternative Press magazine ( www.altpress.com ).

I'm Junior Designer at Kerrang!... i guess this makes us business rivals?

Eh, we're more concerned with Rock Sound than you guys; at least Kerrang! doesn't steal every last detail of our magazine's layout and editorial content.

I am a delivery person and cook at a pizza place. Delivery is much better than cooking except for the police. I've gotten two tickets since February.

haven't been abducted and gotten a bomb placed around your neck? seems to be the cool thing to do up that way.

i work at a shithole redneck gas station. it sucks, but it's like 2 miles from my house and is the closest thing to my house, so saves me gas money in the summer.

No I haven't been neck bombed yet. Erie is like 2 hours away so maybe that trend hasn't hit here yet. We are behind the times a little. I mean we did just get our first traffic light a few years ago. And the people are too busy cooking up meth to rig up a bomb.

Guest baseball

I'm a Business Analyst working in Enterprise Computer Security at a large international firm.

I do a variety of stuff for our projects. Gathering requirements (meetings) & writing design documents, writing documentation, writing code, software testing, and occasionally some customer support for security access.