Official Fantasy Football Advice

seangj

am i actually considering starting lamar miller over andre brown? i'm rattled, man. except for their week 14 meltdown versus the eagles, the lions have stuffed opposing RBs dating back to, like, week 4... meanwhile, those bills. yikes.

yeah man, detroit has a really strong run defense

am i actually considering starting lamar miller over andre brown? i'm rattled, man. except for their week 14 meltdown versus the eagles, the lions have stuffed opposing RBs dating back to, like, week 4... meanwhile, those bills. yikes.

Yea that's a rough choice.  With Cruz out and Nicks being a huge bum this year, I'd say Andre and Reuben are the only hope of any offense from the Giants.  Bills run D is weak but Lamar is still splitting with Thomas.  

No one else available?  Rainey or Trent Richardson orrrr?

Yea that's a rough choice.  With Cruz out and Nicks being a huge bum this year, I'd say Andre and Reuben are the only hope of any offense from the Giants.  Bills run D is weak but Lamar is still splitting with Thomas.  

No one else available?  Rainey or Trent Richardson orrrr?

the biggest problem is the waiver order resets each week to the inverse of the standings, so i have been screwed out of a lot of handcuff pickups. ben tate, rashad jennings (oh yeah, i owned DMC for a while), basically any replacement for anyone gets snatched up before i can get them (humblebrag, but shitty sitch for me).

just looked and basically my options on waivers are bilal powell, marcell reece, roy rice, kendall hunter, shonn greene... aka no one

the biggest problem is the waiver order resets each week to the inverse of the standings, so i have been screwed out of a lot of handcuff pickups. ben tate, rashad jennings (oh yeah, i owned DMC for a while), basically any replacement for anyone gets snatched up before i can get them (humblebrag, but shitty sitch for me).

just looked and basically my options on waivers are bilal powell, marcell reece, roy rice, kendall hunter, shonn greene... aka no one

I'd probably stick with Andre.  He'll probably be heavily favored in the game plan with Cruz out.

I meant Roy rice

i honestly have no idea what i was looking at it when i saw "roy rice." i think i meant to say roy helu, but was thinking about ray rice... i'd definitely be happy if i could consider rice as a starting option this week so i at least have some flexibility for tinkering

So Garret Hartley got let go by the Saints and the guy I'm playing in the finals has him.  So I dropped a bunch of my bench warmers and picked up all of the good kickers on the waiver (Justin Tucker was on there somehow).  I know kickers are usually a crapshoot, but better to try and protect myself.

Antonio Brown or Demaryius Thomas in PPR?

I'm playing Alshon and Bryant for sure. Brown is consistent, but Thomas has so much upside with welker out.

In my opinion, Antonio Brown.  I was considering benching DT for Garcon in one of my leagues.  Brown hasn't scored less than double digits in a PPR format all year, and has a pretty good matchup this week.  Peyton still has way too many targets, and Caldwell picked up all those extra targets last week with Welker out.  Alshon and Dez have big upside for you - I would go with the consistency with big upside for your third WR.  Plus Brown is their return man - which paid off last week with that return TD.

So Garret Hartley got let go by the Saints and the guy I'm playing in the finals has him.  So I dropped a bunch of my bench warmers and picked up all of the good kickers on the waiver (Justin Tucker was on there somehow).  I know kickers are usually a crapshoot, but better to try and protect myself.

If you have the bench spots, why not.  Not like you need depth beyond your starters anymore and why not be defensive if you see a weakness on your opponents team. 

i was able to pick up jordan todman (MJD's backup). say MJD's not back for this weekend. todman ran all over buffalo and would be facing a piss poor run D in the titans. so, hypothetically, todman or andre brown? leaning toward todman just because of the massive goal line potential, if anything. titans have given up 2 rushing TDs in seven of the last nine games (15 overall during that span)

i was able to pick up jordan todman (MJD's backup). say MJD's not back for this weekend. todman ran all over buffalo and would be facing a piss poor run D in the titans. so, hypothetically, todman or andre brown? leaning toward todman just because of the massive goal line potential, if anything. titans have given up 2 rushing TDs in seven of the last nine games (15 overall during that span)

Seems logical.  Giants offense is pathetic right now, and as long as Todman gets the start he seems like he would have a lot more upside than Andre.

Great, now Jordan Cameron is in the concussion protocol mid-week.  Guess I'm picking up a TE for the championship.

I just grabbed

Tyler Eifert

Garret Graham and Griffin (Houston TEs, not sure if Graham will be back this week)

Mercedes Lewis

and Martellus Bennett or Zach Ertz are available.

I'm leaning towards Eifert if Jermaine is out this week.  If not, I think I might roll the dice on Lewis since he's scored in 3 consecutive games and the Jags don't have many other red zone targets.

OK, I am in the championship - luckily my team is all healthy and ready to roll. The only thing I had to pick up this week was a defense since I have been running with Carolina most of the year but they ate dog shit last time they played NO.

I picked up STL(vs. TB)  & Buffalo (vs Miami)

Who do I roll with? I'm leaning towards Buffalo, but its hard because I am a die-hard Dolphin fan. I just know tanny's gonna throw a pick-six.

Both are projected about the same in my league

OK, I am in the championship - luckily my team is all healthy and ready to roll. The only thing I had to pick up this week was a defense since I have been running with Carolina most of the year but they ate dog shit last time they played NO.

I picked up STL(vs. TB)  & Buffalo (vs Miami)

Who do I roll with? I'm leaning towards Buffalo, but its hard because I am a die-hard Dolphin fan. I just know tanny's gonna throw a pick-six.

Both are projected about the same in my league

rams. i would say they're about even but bucs are simply not good, and rams just stifled brees, which is a confidence booster

Great, now Jordan Cameron is in the concussion protocol mid-week. Guess I'm picking up a TE for the championship.

I just grabbed

Tyler Eifert

Garret Graham and Griffin (Houston TEs, not sure if Graham will be back this week)

Mercedes Lewis

and Martellus Bennett or Zach Ertz are available.

I'm leaning towards Eifert if Jermaine is out this week. If not, I think I might roll the dice on Lewis since he's scored in 3 consecutive games and the Jags don't have many other red zone targets.

Seattle plays AZ, so Zach Miller would be a good option too