Official Fantasy Football Advice

seangj

I'm starting TY and Baldwin at WR. I'm starting Forsett and Ivory at RB. I've got Gore and Terrance Williams to choose from for flex. Leaning Gore due to the Romo injury. Thoughts?

I'd go Williams myself. Arizona is god awful against the pass, and could be without top corner Patrick Peterson.

Hmm care to offer any insight? I've got a healthy Wallace no. 1 reciever and yeah Green back would be nice, what's up with that turf toe? I see him being more of a deterrent while Sanu grabs a ton of balls..

AJ greens talent is to the level that if he's playing, you start him. Doesn't matter if he has a nagging injury, doesn't matter if he's facing a tough defense, just start him.

I don't have a stat to back it up but it seems like to me that when a questionable guy starts a game, they usually finish it. Also, Sanu is simply the best guy on that team when AJ is out but no threat to AJ getting 100 and a TD.

Need to pick two. PPR league. Forsett, Morris, McKinnon, and D Robinson

Forsett and McKinnon.

EDIT: Actually, I might lean towards Morris over Forsett. Vikings give up the sixth most yards to opposing backs. They also give up a ton of receptions and yards to running backs, but those will go to Helu. Plus Lorenzo Taliaferro gets the goal line carries for the Ravens.

Need to pick two. PPR league. Forsett, Morris, McKinnon, and D Robinson

Normally a guy who favors long-term production over week-to-week momentum but I just don't Morris is very good and that team is shit. He also doesn't catch shit.

Rooting for Denard but two strikes against him -- he's too little to be trusted for TDs (unless he breaks one) and the Jags are always a danger to be down 3 scores at halftime (abandon the run). Need another week out of him unless you have no other options (you don't).

ESPN expert consensus is Morris and Forsett, but I agree with Forsett and Mckinnon.

I don't know how to feel about Romo sitting.

One league I have Dez and Romo (now playing Hoyer), playing against Terrance Williams.

Other league I have Dez and playing against Romo and Murray (well now Palmer and Murray).

Lots of Dallas players all around and without their QB could all be duds.

I don't know how to feel about Romo sitting.

One league I have Dez and Romo (now playing Hoyer), playing against Terrance Williams.

Other league I have Dez and playing against Romo and Murray (well now Palmer and Murray).

Lots of Dallas players all around and without their QB could all be duds.

I have Dez going in my money league, not that I'd sit him anyways. But I still feel confident he can put up some good numbers. Defenses are going to have to start accounting for Williams and not have Dez in double coverage all the time. Arizona is the worst team in the league against the pass giving up over 300 yards a game, and the third most completions of 20 yards or more. Plus Patrick Peterson is injured, even though he's been god awful this year.

And Arizona is the best against the run, so I think Dallas will be throwing more than they usually do.