Official Fantasy Football Advice

seangj

That garbage time Brown TD helped a me a bunch.

Dion Lewis going to be a hot pickup this week. Read a few articles that hyped him and thought about picking him up beforehand but didnt go through with it. Worried that Brian Quick would come out for 150 and a TD if I dropped him.

That garbage time Brown TD helped a me a bunch.

Dion Lewis going to be a hot pickup this week. Read a few articles that hyped him and thought about picking him up beforehand but didnt go through with it. Worried that Brian Quick would come out for 150 and a TD if I dropped him.

I had both Brown and Big Ben in a league, so that TD was great! I too thought about Lewis, but I try to avoid the Pat's backfield as much as possible. 

Our draft was just 2 days ago. My buddy took Gronk 1st overall and is looking pretty damn smart right now.

No, still looking like a moderately bad pick. One good game not going to change that. Only had 5 catches for under 100 yards and 60% of his catches are not going to go for TDs this year. Edelman still looking like the favorite target for Brady between the 20s.

Also, the teams thunder back who would be used on the goal line was suspended, which for sure played into their decision to throw at Gronk 2nd-and-1 and 3rd-and-1 and probably on their decision to throw 2nd-and-6.

Our draft was just 2 days ago. My buddy took Gronk 1st overall and is looking pretty damn smart right now.

well only if everyone was keeping stud RB's.  they'll get more points per week than gronk will, and if the guy had a shot at any player available, then he overreached by a lot.

Good points about Gronk. Plus if he goes down it really looks like an awful pick.

My league is full of sales guys, so they're already in trade mode. I am being offered:

Brady and Ingram

and I give up...

Ryan and Yeldon

My current team:

QB: Ryan, Mariota

RB: Jamaal, Yeldon, Mason, Robinson

WR: AJ Green, Cooks, DeSean, Agholor, Perriman, Lockett

TE:  Walker, Gates

K:  Bailey

D: Jets

Should I take it?

So he changed up the verbal offer big time, but actually committed (and sent) this one:

I give: Matt Ryan, Jamaal, and Tyler Lockett

I get:  Brady, Ingram and T.Y. Hilton

My receivers would be very solid (AJ and Cooks with Hilton in Flex), but my starting RB's would be Ingram and Yeldon.

FWIW the trade analyzers say to do it....ugh, hate potentially parting with Jamaal and don't quite trust Ingram. 

...thanks again for any feedback

So he changed up the verbal offer big time, but actually committed (and sent) this one:

I give: Matt Ryan, Jamaal, and Tyler Lockett

I get:  Brady, Ingram and T.Y. Hilton

My receivers would be very solid (AJ and Cooks with Hilton in Flex), but my starting RB's would be Ingram and Yeldon.

FWIW the trade analyzers say to do it....ugh, hate potentially parting with Jamaal and don't quite trust Ingram. 

...thanks again for any feedback

Nope.

You'd be giving up one of the best fantasy players in Jamaal (if I had the 1-1 pick in my draft I would've taken him) and not getting someone even close to equivalent in return. Brady for Ryan is basically a wash, and T.Y. would definitely be an big upgrade, but not big enough to make up for losing Jamaal.

Nope.

You'd be giving up one of the best fantasy players in Jamaal (if I had the 1-1 pick in my draft I would've taken him) and not getting someone even close to equivalent in return. Brady for Ryan is basically a wash, and T.Y. would definitely be an big upgrade, but not big enough to make up for losing Jamaal.

This. You were definitely getting the better deal initially, but giving up Charles is not worth the return.

I CRUSHED it in my leagues this week, especially considering I thought Mason was going to be running on Sunday for St Louis.

I did an auction league, .5 PPR, I got Eifert for 3 bucks, James Jones for 1 dollar, Rivers for 2 bucks and buffalos defense for 1 dollar, and they accounted for 80 points with AP still to go.