Official Fantasy Football Advice

seangj

do any of your leagues put a max on waiver and FA pick ups?

i am in a 10 person family league so its nothing huge but it's alot of fun.  last year we had 14.  this year the bench is smaller (5 guys) so there is a ton of dudes that would be available for pick up. 

just wondering if putting a cap on pickups will limit people from adding and dropping so frequently.  hoping it would also promote trades.  i hate

do any of your leagues put a max on waiver and FA pick ups?

i am in a 10 person family league so its nothing huge but it's alot of fun.  last year we had 14.  this year the bench is smaller (5 guys) so there is a ton of dudes that would be available for pick up. 

just wondering if putting a cap on pickups will limit people from adding and dropping so frequently.  hoping it would also promote trades.  i hate

I don't think it'd matter much in weekly competitions.  In daily leagues like hockey and basketball, its important, but being weekly, you won't get to see the persons performance much anyways.

Antonio Brown must be a god in that league.

Ameer Abdullah and Golden Tate had the duties for the lie downs in game 1 and they are obviously gone. Taking the "let me google that for you" approach:

http://espn.go.com/nfl/statistics/player/_/stat/returning/sort/puntReturns