PO: Kanye West - Graduation (Purple 2XLP) (Bootleg)

http://www.vinyl-digital.com/en/Hip-Hop-Rap/Graduation-Purple-Vinyl-Deluxe-Edition.html?force_sid=439fc2b744caa9b20f26118d7510f86a&listtype=search&searchparam=kanye%20west

kanyegrad_z1.jpg

Same group that pressed Yeezus, Section 80, 1999, Channel Orange, and all those other great rap bootlegs. My Yeezus sounds great. 

Supposedly limited to 250. I just placed my order. This album has NO PLANS to be pressed officially so if you're a Kanye fan, JUMP ON THIS.

Ah, yes. This happened to me. This is what they told me last time I ordered from them:

"You could just choose “Cash in advance” as payment method and send the money manually via Paypal to payment@vinyl-digital.de .. please remember to use your order number as reference.

Sorry for the inconvenience."

Make sure you send the money in EUROS (paypal has this option in the drop down menu) and not in the USD conversion. 

Ah, yes. This happened to me. This is what they told me last time I ordered from them:

"You could just choose “Cash in advance” as payment method and send the money manually via Paypal to payment@vinyl-digital.de .. please remember to use your order number as reference.

Sorry for the inconvenience."

Make sure you send the money in EUROS (paypal has this option in the drop down menu) and not in the USD conversion. 

Thanks so much!

I think when VinylDigital.de gives pressing info you can safely tack on a zero and not be far off from what the actual pressing info is.

Normally, I'd agree - But for this one they're doing a purple x/250 and black x/750

I'm sure the black will fall into the "larger press" scheme but I feel like the purple one may actually be limited.