PO: Kanye West - Graduation (Purple 2XLP) (Bootleg)

Saw 2 copies of the poop/black combo at Repo in Philly today, plus a bunch of other bootlegs. Yeezus, Section.80, Watch the Throne, Frank Ocean and some others, all from the same supplier in Germany.

would it be possible to have you pick up a couple things for me? some of those are unavailable on d-v

I ordered the purple one and I do not show it as shipped yet, FWIW.

have not gotten my purple yet

shit you guys. people from the future are posting that they haven't receieved their records yet. i can't believe this!

Either that or they don't know what a release date is.

:rolleyes:

All i was saying is that I ordered the purple one and it hasn't shipped yet. That was only to help assuage people's fears that those who ordered purple were not going to suddenly get the black n' poop variant. Also, d-v doesn't seem too hard and fast about their release dates. More than once I've had things ship from them well before the release date. So, in conclusion...  :P

i just want to know who in their right mind thought "hey lets press a variant of this with the first lp looking like a turd and the second just normal black". like why not just do both black? also cant help but lose it when people say "the black/poop variant"

because it's cheaper to press on random-mixed-recycled vinyl than black. this is a bootleg, you know that, right?

Thats sick that it seems to be shaping up with these. I had to order the black vinyl since purple was sold out before I got to it. To those who ordered black vinyl, any word on yours? Mine hasn't shipped yet and I did combined shipping with Frank Ocean - Nostalgia Ultra (orange) which was taken off the site a while ago and replaced by a clear vinyl… Hopefully I get what I actually ordered.

Thats sick that it seems to be shaping up with these. I had to order the black vinyl since purple was sold out before I got to it. To those who ordered black vinyl, any word on yours? Mine hasn't shipped yet and I did combined shipping with Frank Ocean - Nostalgia Ultra (orange) which was taken off the site a while ago and replaced by a clear vinyl… Hopefully I get what I actually ordered.

from a company that illegally presses unauthorized bootlegs, i wouldn't count on anything.