PO: Third Eye Blind boxset

now if you buy all 3 records you get entered for a chance to have a Meet and Greet with the band on the fall tour. if you bought the box set then you're already entered.

they really need to fire someone in 3eb camp... "Purchase all the individual vinyls by this Friday to get a chance to meet the band at a sound check of your choice."

I'm going to see these guys in about a week.  I hope that you don;t have to win a prize just to get lucky enough to meet the band.  I've never really heard how accessible these guys are though.

I could care less about the votes. My only point was that I didn't understand why I was getting a negative response to pretty much everything I said. Not a big deal. You want to get real, then an online forum probably isn't the place to do it.

i was indifferent towards you until you said 'i could care less'. now i vehemently dislike you. unless you really DO care about the votes, that is.

Yesterday there was still 1000 of s/t. Do you save on shipping if you buy two vs one? I still need s/t and OOTV.

I just ordered two S/T and it was $5.xx for shipping, didn't see what it was for one, but normally its about $5 so I assume they dont charge much more for additional items. 

Also when did they put the indivudual LPs up for sale? I just tried adding 9999 to my cart and it said "only 910 left" so I assume they pressed more then 1000. 

Just outa ceriousty how fast they go:

S/T = 910 left

Blue = 1164 left

Out of the Vein = 1181 left

ps: I feel sorry for the people buying these pre-sales on ebay for $100+

ps: I feel sorry for the people buying these pre-sales on ebay for $100+

Yeah, I'm tempted to go into the Third Eye Blind business, but then I wouldn't be able to sleep at night. Then again SJ doesn't seem to have a problem with it.

S/T = 902 left

Blue = 1157 left

Out of the Vein = 1179 left

#Jenkins

Yeah, I'm tempted to go into the Third Eye Blind business, but then I wouldn't be able to sleep at night. Then again SJ doesn't seem to have a problem with it.

S/T = 902 left

Blue = 1157 left

Out of the Vein = 1179 left

#Jenkins

I wonder how many more LPs they have to sell for him to be able to pay their ex-guitarist what he owes him. 

I wonder how many more LPs they have to sell for him to be able to pay their ex-guitarist what he owes him. 

"On February 23, 2011, it was revealed that Fredianelli had filed a federal lawsuit against Jenkins for over eight million dollars in damages for not giving him credit for past work with the band.On October 21, 2013, a California jury awarded Fredianelli more than $438,000."

1200 records * 3 * $35 = $126,000

500 Boxsets * $200 = $100,000

not even close hahah, of course the band isn't making 100% of the revenue here.

"On February 23, 2011, it was revealed that Fredianelli had filed a federal lawsuit against Jenkins for over eight million dollars in damages for not giving him credit for past work with the band.On October 21, 2013, a California jury awarded Fredianelli more than $438,000."

1200 records * 3 * $35 = $126,000

500 Boxsets * $200 = $100,000

not even close hahah, of course the band isn't making 100% of the revenue here.

#Fredianelli

For those who bought their boxset through Paypal and was wanting a refund, I just moved my case to an actual claim this morning, so now it is in Paypal's hands.  I will keep anyone interested posted on what happens.

Wow I'm surprised their customer service let it get this out of hand.  Best of luck on your claim.