PO: Third Eye Blind boxset

With UPS and FedEx, the seller often can reroute the package with a bit of work.

The more likely scenario here is that these never left the warehouse. They just generated FedEx slips on their own (which triggered an automated email), and didn't go back to check payment until they were getting ready to actually send them out.

fk0cu9.png

I live in Pittsburgh.

So after 9 days of my tracking saying something like "No further updates" and no response from 3eb camp, it has updated. It departed San Fran today. We'll see if it actually ends up at my door this time; I'd almost be surprised. 

#jenkins strikes again

Has anyone's FedEx tracking made it past "Initiated" yet?

Mine is still like that. And it's been that way for two days now.. I was skeptical of the possible delivery day of Christmas Eve. But now I'm almost certain that I won't be getting this until after the holidays. Crossing the fingers, for this to be in my hands before New Years.. haha

I got my USPS shipping intimated email on December 9th, it updated to shipped on Tuesday the 17th and I received the albums last night. The packing job was kinda weak, the bottom corner of both jackets were bent in but the records were unscathed. Only had a chance to listen to one song on S/T but the sound quality was very good so far.