PO: Third Eye Blind boxset

Yeah, seems like a long time to sit on it without shipping it.

But in all seriousness, not really. If they honestly had 1,000+ orders and printed all the labels at once, it wouldn't be crazy to take over 5 days to pack and ship each one depending on how many people they have fulfilling orders. 

Not only was the box set bad value but I have not even received a shipping notice

I don't believe they've shipped any of the box sets yet. Disappointing as my initial thought would be that the higher priced set would be the first to ship, but I'm also guessing (/hoping) a lot more QA had to go into those since they have several exclusive elements and require autographing. That element alone might be holding them up until after they get back to San Francisco around the 18th/19th.

I got a email that they cancelled my box set order, but never got a refund on my amex.  man #jenkins is just stealing my money!  I called twice and emailed twice already about it..... nothing.  HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

just hope my holiday bundle comes in good shape with the right size tshirt, but I doubt it.

I got a email that they cancelled my box set order, but never got a refund on my amex.  man #jenkins is just stealing my money!  I called twice and emailed twice already about it..... nothing.  HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

just hope my holiday bundle comes in good shape with the right size tshirt, but I doubt it.

I would get AmEx involved if I was you.  You think #Jenkins is just going to give money away?

I would get AmEx involved if I was you.  You think #Jenkins is just going to give money away?

Thanks, I called amex and had them open a claim against the payment.  I got a answering machine at 3EB phone number just now so I left a message to give a refund, hopefully they just refund it instead of having to wait 4-6 weeks for amex to get the money back

I got shipping notification 5 days ago and the tracking info still just says "shipping details received" and has no location data at all.

I've been in the same boat for my s/t for 3 days now. I wouldn't normally be too concerned if it didn't involve #jenkins and abundant evidence of shitty customer service, so I have a phone calendar reminder set for 44 days from date of purchase (12/26) so I can get my PayPal claim filed on time if it doesn't show up.