oh really??? how sure are you?

From an interview with Fred Feldman of Triple Crown:

H: How many times a month do people ask you to repress Brand New’s Deja Entendu on vinyl?

F: Haha, that’s my favorite question! It’s one of those things where I have to remind myself not to be a dick. (laughs) I have a very close relationship with the band, and they always want to put music out a certain way, both aesthetically and sonically. That’s why I don’t want to just press it and put it out there. When we reissued Your Favorite Weapon they went back and remastered the whole thing. They always want to do things a little bit differently. It’s going to come, that’s all I am going to say, and hopefully there will be a few surprises included as well. The band was very important to me and the label, so I don’t want to just press it and put it out there because it’s not what they would want.

I like when people ask me about this from an innocent angle. Kids will suggest pressing it again to me as if it’s something we have never heard before. I get it. It bums us and the band out when we go online and see how much some people are willing to pay on eBay for copies.

Full interview for anyone interested: http://blog.haulix.com/post/85644372290/industry-spotlight-fred-feldman-triple-crown-records

Wait, you can do that?! haha how do you see who up and down voted you?

You have to log off and then click the green/red box with the number.