Damn that's crazy. I called the local store this morning and asked if they had gotten them in yet. She said no so on a whim I placed an online order to be picked up at the store when I got off the phone. Really glad I did. if I run across any ill Pick one or two up and hook a fellow VC'er if possible.

Ordered Enema this morning. Waiting for Dude Ranch in the coming weeks. Blink collection is finally coming together! So far I have:

Neighborhoods - White Pressing

Self-Titled - White Pressing

Take Off Your Pants - Black with the Colored 7" (HT w/ Mark Hoppus Forward)

Enema - Splatter Series

needing Dude Ranch splatter, Cheshire splatter, and Buddha

Really only interested in their studio albums and I'm not one for collecting different variants of albums.

you can purchase Buddha right meowwwwwww link below buddy. 

http://www.interpunk.com/buyitem.cfm?Item=174812&

well, the hot topic by me is getting copies, so whoever wants one should let me know, i'll be a nice guy and get it for them since i got mine. They said they would hold an extra one for me since i bought mine online. so, yeah.... when the time comes ill probably buy it and sell it to someone on here. 

This is completely random but.....i want to pre-order The Starting Line Say it Like You Mean It but don't want to spend the cash at the moment, does anyone know if SRC takes the money out of your account once you place your order? or do they take the money out once It releases?

Dem niggas collect right away.

This thread in a nutshell:

Delays

"Oh, thank god. My wallet needed a break."

Release date approaches

"Travis, can you tell us what stores are getting this? "

"What time does Hot Topic put up their releases? I can't miss this. Is it right at midnight?"

Record is available

"Hot Topic's international shipping rates suck."

"These are already up on eBay for double the price."

"Has anybody gotten theirs yet?"

"Mine had a seam split."

"People who are sending out packages at Hot Topic suck."

Small lull period when a bunch of new people join to post about how their Blink-182's biggest fan, and they can't wait for the next release. Oh, and how they want Flyswatter on vinyl or a splatter variant of +44 or Box Car Racer.

Repeat. (Let me know if I missed anything)

Nailed it

Slap me for being painfully new to all of this. But what is a seam split?

When the vinyl shifts quite a bit in transit, it rubs the top and bottom of the jacket, and causes unfortunate wear to varying degrees.  Light / moderate seam splits can be seen here;

revusa8a.jpg

I've seen some gnarly splits in my day, though.  Even a few where the vinyl has cut through its paper sleeve and the jacket, and protrudes just a bit.

Fortunately, this can be avoided 99% of the time.  If you're shipping a record that's not sealed, you should make it a point to ship the vinyl outside of the jacket.  (Keep it in its dust-sleeve, though.)  You can let it sit between the gatefold, though I prefer to keep it nice and cozy with the jacket inside of a polysleeve, so nothing wiggles around in transit.