Again. Slap me for being painfully new to this but is that such a big deal? I mean my buddha split variant had a seam split on the inside sleeve but I wouldn't consider it the end of the world. It still plays nicely and the artwork from the front looks fine. I can understand if the jacket itself gets torn. That would cause storage issues along with compromising quality.

But for real, no, it's pretty miniscule.  I'd take a bit of a seam split over a massive corner bend or warped record, any day.  I don't know if people are just brand new to vinyl, or are partaking in the hobby™ for all the wrong reasons... but corner dings and minor seam splitting has zero effect on the record (and its music) - as I'm sure you can guess - but you'd be amazed how up-in-arms a few folks get over it.  If you buy enough albums over time, you understand that shit happens.  Most people seem to have a grasp on that, but the ones that don't really don't.

damn, that is F'ed up. I hope they have more starting line Vinyl's for pre order by Friday when i get paid.

One LP = vinyl

Multiple LP's = vinyl

Again. Slap me for being painfully new to this but is that such a big deal? I mean my buddha split variant had a seam split on the inside sleeve but I wouldn't consider it the end of the world. It still plays nicely and the artwork from the front looks fine. I can understand if the jacket itself gets torn. That would cause storage issues along with compromising quality.

Like Derek said, ill take a seam split over a warped record. The music is most important to me.

But for real, no, it's pretty miniscule.  I'd take a bit of a seam split over a massive corner bend or warped record, any day.  I don't know if people are just brand new to vinyl, or are partaking in the hobby™ for all the wrong reasons... but corner dings and minor seam splitting has zero effect on the record (and its music) - as I'm sure you can guess - but you'd be amazed how up-in-arms a few folks get over it.  If you buy enough albums over time, you understand that shit happens.  Most people seem to have a grasp on that, but the ones that don't really don't.

I've bought a lot of quality stuff for low prices here on the boards from people not happy with minor cosmetic damage. 

I've bought a lot of quality stuff for low prices here on the boards from people not happy with minor cosmetic damage. 

I believe it.  It's nice when a record arrives in pristine condition; I'd be lying if I said that's not what I hope for with every order.  But when I've ordered something and I'm anticipating its arrival, I can't imagine opening it, seeing a seam split, and then shelving it for resale shortly afterward.  But to each their own, I guess.  Works out nicely for you and anyone who values money more than cardboard fibers remaining intact.

ahhhhhhhhh stop! a simple mistake I'm typing way too fast and didn't realize. not nice, you are making me feel illiterate, especially when i'm reading "the elements of style" at the moment. very very ironic lol whatever, i'm not dumb and i know the difference. and to answer further questions, yes i am mad lol (not really) but a little annoyed lol