I think it should have had some brown too. Blue and yellow just doesn't make me think of Cheshire Cat.

Nevertheless, I will be ordering it on Tuesday lol.

you are right, didn't think of this until know. Where is the brown from the background cover, maybe they didn't like the way the colors looked together in a splatter. Nevertheless, I can't wait for this!!!!!!! even though it only has a few songs Buddha has and I can play one of them on G/H, it would just be nice to listen to this album in it's entirety on vinyl! 

Anyone got a spare dude ranch by any chance?

There might be an extra one at my HT by me, if you'd like for me to check for you, I would honestly more than happy to check it out for you. 

Also, to anyone reading this, I have an extra G/H that i'm willing to sell IF, AND I REPEAT, IF my friends flakes on me and doesn't want to buy it. So, if you're interested, please let me know because if he bails I will sell it to someone here. So who ever PM's me first will obviously get first dibs. 

P.S. I don't want to ship outside of the U.S. so, this only applies for anyone here in the U.S.

Yeah if you can check that would be great thank you

There might be an extra one at my HT by me, if you'd like for me to check for you, I would honestly more than happy to check it out for you.

Also, to anyone reading this, I have an extra G/H that i'm willing to sell IF, AND I REPEAT, IF my friends flakes on me and doesn't want to buy it. So, if you're interested, please let me know because if he bails I will sell it to someone here. So who ever PM's me first will obviously get first dibs.

P.S. I don't want to ship outside of the U.S. so, this only applies for anyone here in the U.S.

Went to my local HT in San Diego and got the only copy they had. Also found the new Cheshire Cat as well. Pretty good day if I say so

Br6H8SUCAAE97_I.jpg

Here's CC. Hopefully all copies aren't this un-splattery. I like the heavier ones.

Mine is a little more splatter-y than yours but my S/T is lacking big time. Will post pics when/if I make it home from work.