Nah, I just used it haha.

"We’re sorry. The discount code entered has expired. Please check the expiration date. If the date range is still valid, re-enter the discount code below. Questions? Click here to contact Customer Service."

Maybe look a little further down, and you'll see this message in red.

"We’re sorry. The discount code entered has expired. Please check the expiration date. If the date range is still valid, re-enter the discount code below. Questions? Click here to contact Customer Service."

Maybe look a little further down, and you'll see this message in red.

I did check to make sure, and it applied the discount. It said -$5.00

Just re-checked my confirmation email and it says it there too

Guess I got lucky somehow  :P

Still just hoping my order went through - Buddha was a big song and dance...

don't want to deal with all of that again.

you'll be fine. The same thing happened to me when I was buying S/T and my order went through. Unless you get an email tomorrow saying it was cancelled, you should be fine. 

Ordered Cheshire and chose the ship to store option this time. Hopefully its as smooth as the first time I did that. 21.76 sounds much better than 26.76. also 4% cashback with ebates. Time for bed.

I shipped to the store for S/T and it went so smooth, I literally received my package that week, and it usually NEVER is that fast. So let's hope the same thing happens for this release!  :D

Link for Cheshire http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/HTBrandsAndCollections/RDBrands/blink182/Blink-182+-+Cheshire+Cat+Vinyl+LP+Hot+Topic+Exclusive-10126684.jsp

Ordered to store and now we only have 1 more blink album to go!

Edit: Sorry Kief_Sweat that I didn't see your post with the link. Thanks for the downvote though :)

Haven't tried ordering from mobile in a while but no Paypal checkout? Showed up and worked fine on the computer site but the mobile site wouldn't allow it for me or a friend. Kind of strange.

I've not tried recently but I remember someone writing on here saying it's very small and hard to find?

And no, that's not what she said.