DED could be cool on a 12" with a b-side etching. It would all fit on one side right?

Yeah it could easily fit on one side. 5 songs. Disaster is the only long one at like 5 mins right?

It would be a huge ordeal because it was self-released. Maybe blink's next release could be released on vinyl. (It's rumored to be with a new label and a possible producer).

Yeah it could easily fit on one side. 5 songs. Disaster is the only long one at like 5 mins right?

It would be a huge ordeal because it was self-released. Maybe blink's next release could be released on vinyl. (It's rumored to be with a new label and a possible producer).

I thought I had seen an interview with Mark where he said they intended to release physical copies of DED but forgot. Also, the longest on that one is Pretty Little Girl at 4:21, Disaster is only 3:43.

Cheshire Cat will be up tomorrow?

So I finally got the rest of these cleared so I figured I'd put this all in one thread. I'm pretty excited about all of these, they should be pretty cool. These will all be available in select Hot Topic stores and on www.hottopic.com. These street dates are all tenative. I'll update this thread as we get closer to each release and let you know if anything has changed. Don't ask about Dogs Eating Dogs, I have no idea if or when that will ever get pressed.

Take Off Your Pants and Jacket LP - Not too long ago Hot Topic had an exclusive pressing of TOYPAJ LP on clear vinyl with red, green and yellow splatter limited to 2000 copies. This sold out quite a while ago online but there's still some copies floating around Hot Topic stores.

Self-Titled 2xLP  - (there's already a thread for this one on here) clear vinyl with pink and green splatter with the smiley face logo etched on the D-side limited to 2000 copies. This one has been bumped back a couple weeks and should now be available around early December.Right now it's looking like a 12/24 street date.

These are updated as of 5/14/14 with new TENTATIVE release dates so these might change again. If anything else gets bumped I'll update the thread

The Mark, Tom and Travis How 2xLP - clear vinyl with pink, green and blue splatter limited to 2700 copies available 3/11/14

Buddha LP - clear vinyl w/ baby blue and green splatter limited to 2000 available 5/27/14

Enema of the State LP - clear vinyl with red and blue splatter limited to 2700 copies available 5/13/14

Buddha LP - clear vinyl w/ baby blue and green splatter limited to 2000 available 5/27/14

Dude Ranch LP - clear vinyl with orange and brown splatter limited to 2700 copies available 6/3/14

Greatest Hits 2xLP - clear vinyl with black and silver splatter limited to 3000 copies available 6/10/14 (available online the following week)

Cheshire Cat LP - clear vinyl with blue and yellow splatter limited to 2700 copies available 7/1/14 (will likely get bumped back a bit)

Neighborhoods 2xLP - clear vinyl with black and white splatter limited to 2700 copies available 8/5/14 (this could possibly get bumped a little as well, I'll know more as get closer to 8/5)

We are doing the double gatefold that the original release had so this one will be $29.50

Represses

Working on a S/T 2xLP splatter repress that is tentatively scheduled to be available around 7/8

Working on a TOYPAJ LP splatter repress, I'll post more info on that as I get it.

Time for this again.

I thought I had seen an interview with Mark where he said they intended to release physical copies of DED but forgot. Also, the longest on that one is Pretty Little Girl at 4:21, Disaster is only 3:43.

They did a physical release (CD) http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00BEM4RMA/ref=tmm_acd_new_olp_sr?ie=UTF8&condition=new&qid=1404160635&sr=8-1

Why not just do a double sided 12".  Same album on both sides, and for the sake of discussion, PLEASE NO GIMMICKS.  I don't want a 10", I don't want a double 7" (like the short FOB EP), a 12" double sided, or single is preferred. 

I love how hard it is for people to honestly just look at page 1 and find their answers

That's not necessarily true though.  It even says "will likely get bumped back a bit" on the page 1 info.  Other releases on here haven't been completely accurate, with the latest being the Untitled record going back up on the website a few days ago.  I think it's always nice to be sure.

That's not necessarily true though.  It even says "will likely get bumped back a bit" on the page 1 info.  Other releases on here haven't been completely accurate, with the latest being the Untitled record going back up on the website a few days ago.  I think it's always nice to be sure.

True, but I'd say that most times when there is an update Travis comes on here to confirm it/updates the thread.  He has mentioned ST (as we've seen it up on on the HT website on Friday), but nothing has been mentioned about Cheshire Cat.

They did a physical release (CD) http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00BEM4RMA/ref=tmm_acd_new_olp_sr?ie=UTF8&condition=new&qid=1404160635&sr=8-1

Why not just do a double sided 12".  Same album on both sides, and for the sake of discussion, PLEASE NO GIMMICKS.  I don't want a 10", I don't want a double 7" (like the short FOB EP), a 12" double sided, or single is preferred. 

That's not their official release on CD. Someone literally took the MP3's and put them on a CD.

Why not just do a double sided 12". Same album on both sides, and for the sake of discussion, PLEASE NO GIMMICKS. I don't want a 10", I don't want a double 7" (like the short FOB EP), a 12" double sided, or single is preferred.

It sounds kind of pointless to have the same thing on both sides. Maybe instrumentals on one side would be cool but I don't know.

Just read the damn product page guys.

About CD-R and DVD-R Media

CD-Rs and DVD-Rs (the "R" stands for "recordable") look like the discs you're used to and offer the same audio and image quality. This recordable media is used to manufacture titles on demand, as fully authorized by the content provider.

CD-Rs and DVD-Rs (the "R" stands for "recordable") look like the discs you're used to and offer the same audio and image quality. This recordable media is used to manufacture titles on demand, as fully authorized by the content provider.

Through manufacturing on demand, CreateSpace, part of the Amazon.com group of companies, enables Amazon.com to offer music and video content that might not otherwise be available. Each disc comes fully packaged, with artwork, in a standard jewel case for audio and an Amaray case for video, although for reissued products the artwork may differ from the original.

Not trying to be sarcastic. I just know I'll get 10 responses asking for the exact time more will be going up :)

it's just funny because you know there's at least one person on here who makes it their sole purpose in life to check the online HT vinyl section status 24/7