I highly recommend the Spin Clean. It's a decent price, and in my opinion is the cheapest way to "properly" clean a record. Just skip out on buying a couple 2x LPs and you'll have the money saved up in no time.

The Spin Clean looks like it's effective in cleaning. I'm a little afraid on getting a brush since it might scratch the record so anything that is safest is probably the best option for me.

Guest Mike From Hot Topic

Someone get Mike an account, we have many many questions.

Hey there everyone! The rumors are true, Travis sadly did leave Hot Topic. However, I hope to live up to what he was able to do for the vinyl community as best as I can. Now I'm sure you all have plenty of questions, so ask away!

-Mike

Hey there everyone! The rumors are true, Travis sadly did leave Hot Topic. However, I hope to live up to what he was able to do for the vinyl community as best as I can. Now I'm sure you all have plenty of questions, so ask away!

-Mike

What have I done.

Edit: ETA on BCR splatter?

Travis never really answered, so I'll ask once

Any plans for represses of Manson/PATD/ETID/FOB stuff?

IOH repress (same variant as before) and FUTC may be happening soonish for FOB. Not too sure about the other stuff quite yet.

Yeah get ready for lots of questions on represses of defunct emo, screamo, glammo, gorecore, hardcore, gabbo bands from 10-15 years ago. Whena that Bleeding Dying Unicorn splatter coming out??? Welcome, Mike!

Thanks for the welcome!

Hey there everyone! The rumors are true, Travis sadly did leave Hot Topic. However, I hope to live up to what he was able to do for the vinyl community as best as I can. Now I'm sure you all have plenty of questions, so ask away!

-Mike

Mike, do you know when As Cities Burn-CNS is going up online? Thanks

Alright, Thanks! Just figured I'd ask in case someone new knew something different. Welcome to the boards!

No problem! Thank you for the welcome!

Mike, do you know when As Cities Burn-CNS is going up online? Thanks

Probably either the 30th or the 6th. Not 100% sure on that one.

hey mike we getting every time i die represses?

I'll be sure to throw out the suggestion!

GTFO. any working professional would NOT be answering messages on a Saturday night. They'd be like fk that. I'll do it at work.

I'd like to start my new job working as hard as I can, thank you.