Try placing an order, I can't.

ERROR Your shopping cart can currently not be ordered since one or more of the products in your cart have an invalid price or are not available in the requested quantity. Please remove the product(s) with prices marked as N/A from your cart or change the quantities to the available amount. If you have any questions, please contact customer service.

Found it in store, only one copy or I would've snagged for the board. Happily grabbed Armor For Sleep too. Thanks site for being crap, helped me spend more money!

What store if you dont mind me asking? I havn't checked the stores here just because I assume they would be too small/middle of nowhere for them to send this release to. The selection here is like 15 records that have been the same for months...

What store if you dont mind me asking? I havn't checked the stores here just because I assume they would be too small/middle of nowhere for them to send this release to. The selection here is like 15 records that have been the same for months...

It's the Brea, CA store. What I'll usually do is call a store, ask if it's in stock by the sku#, if not find stores nearby that has it, then call and ask them to hold it. I'm in SoCal so pretty fortunate that every 3rd city or so has a Hot Topic.

Called customer service and they ordered some for me, it's still in the warehouse. Got 5 copies for the board, and I'm pretty sure one is still unclaimed. First PM gets it.

Thanks for the heads up... just called and ordered a copy (as well as MTTS).  I'm sure it's just a glitch on their website and it will eventually go up, but these things sell out too fast.  They accept promo codes too, so PWTHANKS (30% off) worked for me.

Thanks for the heads up... just called and ordered a copy (as well as MTTS).  I'm sure it's just a glitch on their website and it will eventually go up, but these things sell out too fast.  They accept promo codes too, so PWTHANKS (30% off) worked for me.

What did you say different than me? I told them I was trying to order +44, gave them the item number, and they said it was sold out. How did you get them to order one?