Guest stl_ben.

Dont talk shit to Agua. Dude has helped out so many people on here, he just wants to receive some of that love back.

Not to start a whole thing here either, but you seem like a real "internet tough guy." I've seen you try to start arguments with multiple people on the boards and it just makes you look like an ass.

photo-8190.gif?_r=1338746739 Posted by dantheriver on Today, 07:01 PM in Vinyl Collective Message Board

Jesus Of Suburbia, on 23 May 2014 - 6:42 PM, said:snapback.png

If you are ok with the idea of owning two copies, then go for it. It not, wait.

^^^he told you...

I only bought one copy.... I decided not to buy another until I find out if this one will be cancelled or not

Not to start a whole thing here either, but you seem like a real "internet tough guy." I've seen you try to start arguments with multiple people on the boards and it just makes you look like an ass.

"Not to start a whole thing here but I'm going to anyways" is how you should have started that statement.

You've been here a not even a week but you know everything...he is most definitely an Internet tough guy. He wears affliction clothing and we all fear him.

Guest stl_ben.

"Not to start a whole thing here but I'm going to anyways" is how you should have started that statement.

You've been here a not even a week but you know everything...he is most definitely an Internet tough guy. He wears affliction clothing and we all fear him.

How have you not figured out who I am yet? (OOOOH YEEEEEEAH.)  ;) 

​(Perhaps you should… dig deeper.)

It's all good haha. I'm just confused on why they charged me twice, it might be from the reposting but I will try to find out tomorrow

I got double billed on the enema pressing. One stayed as pending and the funds weren't available during that time, but it went away in about 5 business days.

totally.  rather than further derail, i'd just take that off the board in an IM to work through it.

Guest stl_ben.

totally.  rather than further derail, i'd just take that off the board in an IM to work through it.

Yes, that's a good idea, let's not derail this train(wreck) anymore. Sorry about that.