lmao every store? 

Nah, only every other one, but it alternates east to west and then back again starting in Maine, so you just need to find out one store that will be getting it. Then you'll know all the stores getting it. They decide quantity based on number of reps in congress.

Nah, only every other one, but it alternates east to west and then back again starting in Maine, so you just need to find out one store that will be getting it. Then you'll know all the stores getting it. They decide quantity based on number of reps in congress.

sigh.................... whatever man.... i guess my HT will be getting them, they got TOYPAJ, MTTS & EOTS so I'm just hoping they get it that's all.... 

sigh.................... whatever man.... i guess my HT will be getting them, they got TOYPAJ, MTTS & EOTS so I'm just hoping they get it that's all.... 

I guess my point is...he'll post it when he has the list. Y'know? Also, I'd assume it will be very similar to the lists for the Blink other releases.

I guess my point is...he'll post it when he has the list. Y'know? Also, I'd assume it will be very similar to the lists for the Blink other releases.

haha I understood your point. Thanks though, did you get buddha??

if your HT got those, there is a good chance it will get Buddha too.

yeah, I hope so! just have to be positive.

my name is the first on the pre order list for Dude Ranch & greatest hits at my local HT if they get it... that makes me feel super COOL!

haha I understood your point. Thanks though, did you get buddha??

Nah. I'm not super into Buddha,and Blonk fun82 isn't a band I'm a completist about. I'll probably order Dude Ranch when it goes up, but that and Enema were all I was after for my nostalgia purposes.

EDIT: I do genuinely hope you get all the stuff you're looking for, you seem super excited about these.

do you go to menlo park mall

No, Menlo doesn't have a HT.. I go to Woodbridge 

Nah. I'm not super into Buddha,and Blonk fun82 isn't a band I'm a completist about. I'll probably order Dude Ranch when it goes up, but that and Enema were all I was after for my nostalgia purposes.

Ohhh ok gotcha!  I guess i'm a blink stan but I really do enjoy their whole catalog.. DED was mehhhh though