my order from the 22nd has now gone to auto-checked.

My Hot Topic status went from "fulfilling order" to "auto-checked." Have no idea what that means. Has anyone else had this?

Mine still says "FULFILLING ORDER."

I think we need a few more updates from people about shipping, can that be what this thread is about now?

Kind of the same thing happened to me but I got Greatest Hits instead. I don't know what's going on

greatest hits was up for like 1 minute. I was able to snag two of them but when I checked out and went to the page it was gone. I figured the order would cancel but it was shipping and getting here tomorrow. If I get dude ranch instead I'm going to be so mad.

greatest hits was up for like 1 minute. I was able to snag two of them but when I checked out and went to the page it was gone. I figured the order would cancel but it was shipping and getting here tomorrow. If I get dude ranch instead I'm going to be so mad.

I'm surprised they put Greatest Hits up (shortly), I would also think that Dude Ranch would get listed first.