Noooo not at all.  At least an hour, probably more because of traffic and the fact that there is no direct way to go east-west in NJ south of Route 80.

by far the is the most insanely useful bit of information i have ever stumbled upon. I thank you for your all knowing knowledge of new jersey

:wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

by far the is the most insanely useful bit of information i have ever stumbled upon. I thank you for your all knowing knowledge of new jersey

:wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

Am I missing something here?  Someone asked me a question about the geography about the state that I live in.  I replied with what I know based on the work I do everyday.  Not really seeing the point of your post.

When is dude ranch out? Will HT have it at any of the closest stores near me? Do you think if I call ahead if they would put my name on some sort of list or something? Will they be online and if they are, will I have a good chance of snagging one? I want to but I don't want to hurt my wallet. If I decide to go ahead and get one, I want it to be PRISTINE. I do not, and I repeat, DO NOT want to deal with something as awful as corner dings or something like that. If I do decide to pull the trigger, will it charge my paypal account immediately and ship? I don't know what Autochecked means and that happened once when I ordered sweet Good Charlotte vinyl but I did end up getting that so I guess Autochecked doesn't mean anything bad? If it does end up getting to me in tip top shape, I will never open it so in 10 years, I can either A ) Put it in a museum or B ) sell it for a butt ton of money because lets face it, in 10 years, Who wouldn't pay more for a record that is still sealed and in mint condition over a record that's been played a thousand times and has a bunch of scuffs and corner creases on the jacket? Blink182 is the best band of all time and my panties just get so moist whenever they release something new. Thank you Travis, you are my best friend and I love you. PS. Will you like please press some other awesome bands like Blink182? Hot Topic is the best record label ever!