My local HT in the Steamtown Mall doesn't stock vinyl so I can't run and pick up a copy…. they get the disney picture discs though. thank gawd for that.

Has there been any news or an ETA on TOYPAJ I may have missed? i've only seen a "working on it" post.

The Wyoming Valley Mall in Wilkes-Barre just got rid of their vinyl.. I went to Embassy Vinyl in Scranton today.. That place is great! Scored a Johnny Thunders 12" and a few more records.

Ordered this and the ADTR record. Used my 15% off reward. Also 4% cash back with ebates. Unfortunately the ship to store that I use says coming soon for some reason when I've shipped there before. I wonder if they're moving to a bigger spot in the mall or something. I'm gonna call about that tomorrow. I was hoping to avoid that shipping charge. Time to sleep.

Ordered this and the ADTR record. Used my 15% off reward. Also 4% cash back with ebates. Unfortunately the ship to store that I use says coming soon for some reason when I've shipped there before. I wonder if they're moving to a bigger spot in the mall or something. I'm gonna call about that tomorrow. I was hoping to avoid that shipping charge. Time to sleep.

I used my 15% on my last order - it got cancelled and my discount went to waste...

The Wyoming Valley Mall in Wilkes-Barre just got rid of their vinyl.. I went to Embassy Vinyl in Scranton today.. That place is great! Scored a Johnny Thunders 12" and a few more records.

I can never really find anything at embassy. Most of the stuff I listen to is newer and they mostly just have older used records. Gallery of sound in wilks and diskson city sometimes has some good stuff.