The Interpunk one had yellow in it as well.

I told Kung Fu what colors I wanted, they're gonna get it pressed and we'll see what shows up.

I doubt it will look identical to the Interpunk pressing

Thanks! Without the yellow will be good so it's still different, of course every splatter looks a little different.

Thanks for all your work in this!

Hi Travis,

I'm not one to complain about things if they can be fixed, But I just received my order from HT. It consisted of The Mark Tom and Travis show, and Rancid s/t. Both the jackets are bad. indentation and Split seams at the top, bent corners on the right,.

The Blink 182 Jacket is especially noticeable, I just called HT customer service and they said they couldn't help me with anything because they were out of stock on both items even though I'm currently on the site and it says both are in stock? The guy said the only option was to return them and get a refund. The vinyl is ok and I'd rather keep them than have nothing at all. Can you look into this? I just wanted replacement jackets. i'm not sure what else, if anything that I can do.

Thanks

Hi Travis,

I'm not one to complain about things if they can be fixed, But I just received my order from HT. It consisted of The Mark Tom and Travis show, and Rancid s/t. Both the jackets are bad. indentation and Split seams at the top, bent corners on the right,.

The Blink 182 Jacket is especially noticeable, I just called HT customer service and they said they couldn't help me with anything because they were out of stock on both items even though I'm currently on the site and it says both are in stock? The guy said the only option was to return them and get a refund. The vinyl is ok and I'd rather keep them than have nothing at all. Can you look into this? I just wanted replacement jackets. i'm not sure what else, if anything that I can do.

Thanks

There isnt much I can do unfortunately, customer service is really the only one's who can help you out here.

We don't get extra jackets that we can send out to replace damaged ones. Was the order packed well?

I know Blink is out of stock, Rancid probably is too if it's showing no stock for Customer Service. It probably just hasnt come down off the site yet.

When it's out of stock, I think the only option is to keep the item or send it back for a refund.

Both of these are still available in stores.

Just curious, but am I the only one who has a dramatic change in volume on between The Country Song and Dammit? As soon as Dammit starts the volume just drops very audibly. The Country Song also seems like the bass is mixed very loud. Might just be my setup with the bass, but the volume change happens right as the song would change to Dammit on the CD, so I feel it's something with the actual pressing.

Just curious, but am I the only one who has a dramatic change in volume on between The Country Song and Dammit? As soon as Dammit starts the volume just drops very audibly. The Country Song also seems like the bass is mixed very loud. Might just be my setup with the bass, but the volume change happens right as the song would change to Dammit on the CD, so I feel it's something with the actual pressing.

I notice the same thing. I just wasn't sure if my ears were playing tricks on my or not. lol

There isnt much I can do unfortunately, customer service is really the only one's who can help you out here.

We don't get extra jackets that we can send out to replace damaged ones. Was the order packed well?

I know Blink is out of stock, Rancid probably is too if it's showing no stock for Customer Service. It probably just hasnt come down off the site yet.

When it's out of stock, I think the only option is to keep the item or send it back for a refund.

Both of these are still available in stores.

Thanks for the reply Travis. Yeah they seemed packed pretty nicely which is why it was such a shock. I didn't even realize the full extent of the damage until I removed the factory plastic to put in my own protective sleeves. The Rancid I can live with. For some reason that one wasn't as bad, but the Blink record is pretty Banged up. The Vinyl itself is ok, but the jacket looks like to been through hell. I guess I can run out tomorrow, if my local HT still has the blink in stock ill buy one, and then call HT customer service back and request a refund for the damaged one.

Thanks for the reply Travis. Yeah they seemed packed pretty nicely which is why it was such a shock. I didn't even realize the full extent of the damage until I removed the factory plastic to put in my own protective sleeves. The Rancid I can live with. For some reason that one wasn't as bad, but the Blink record is pretty Banged up. The Vinyl itself is ok, but the jacket looks like to been through hell. I guess I can run out tomorrow, if my local HT still has the blink in stock ill buy one, and then call HT customer service back and request a refund for the damaged one.

or just bring your receipt with you to the store and exchange it

I asked about that. Customer service said they couldn't do that because it was mailorder, paypal etc.. Guess it wouldn't hurt to try.

You can exchange anything you bought from the Hot Topic site in stores. If you paid through PayPal you just can't return in store because there is no way of putting back onto your paypal.

You can exchange anything you bought from the Hot Topic site in stores. If you paid through PayPal you just can't return in store because there is no way of putting back onto your paypal.

Excellent! Definitely running to the nearest HT tomorrow to do this. Not sure why the CS said I couldn't do it.