im pretty confused as to why you wouldnt come here first to offer them up instead of dealing with ebay and all the fees and such? 

Well I had originally posted on this thread, and it seemed to have kinda just flown in under the radar. 

Also sorry to hear about your girl / split.

Yeah man don't worry about it, it was mutual. I need to focus on my schooling and the future of my career. And because of that, moving in wasn't really an option seeing as to that I would have to get a second job. So the long distance just wasn't really going anywhere

Also! For those of you wondering who I am, I came around a little after the S/T splatter presses came out. My name is Stanley, I've sorta been a fly on the wall since then dropping a line here and there. Pleased to finally introduce myself and become an active member.

The Hot Topic exclusive of Enema was the first record I ever bought! ;) It definitely had a gatefold jacket.

I just sold my copy of Enema Of The State On Half Red/Half White because of the Splatter repress. I wish I would have seen that it was on someones wish list on the board here I would have sold it to you.

hey everyone, I have been reading this thread as I have just started collecting Blink vinyl (I only had a few to start) and plan on adding all these to my collection.

that being said, ive been a blink fan as long as i can remember but only into vinyl a couple years. i helped a buddy out with another bands vinyl so he got me some not too overpriced but thought some of you here could help me out get some good prices (i have a little to trade not much).

so if anyone has things to sell you can PM me i cant be paying the 50-100$ ebay prices and i don't have much so need a lot.

hey everyone, I have been reading this thread as I have just started collecting Blink vinyl (I only had a few to start) and plan on adding all these to my collection.

that being said, ive been a blink fan as long as i can remember but only into vinyl a couple years. i helped a buddy out with another bands vinyl so he got me some not too overpriced but thought some of you here could help me out get some good prices (i have a little to trade not much).

so if anyone has things to sell you can PM me i cant be paying the 50-100$ ebay prices and i don't have much so need a lot.

If you have some specific things you're looking for, I'd start a thread in the Sales/Trades/Wants Forum here:

http://boards.vinylcollective.com/forum/5-saletradewants/

Usually people here are really good about helping you get the stuff you're looking for at a reasonable price, goodluck!

I'm fucking excited about how quickly the Enema preorder is coming up!  The rest of these (if they stay on schedule) seem like much quicker turnarounds than we had between the first couple.

Okay, I'm excited for the ORDER coming up.  I'm used to pre-ordering things is all.  My favorite part of this site is the ranking posts feature.  It's totally not catty at all.  

And great news about the Buddha pressing!

Travis, so is the blue going to look different to keep the interpunk version different? Or will they look the same

The Interpunk one had yellow in it as well.

I told Kung Fu what colors I wanted, they're gonna get it pressed and we'll see what shows up.

I doubt it will look identical to the Interpunk pressing