PO: Fear Before The March of Flames "Odd How People Shake"

I can't really say I'm surprised that the majority of these are still in stock. It's cool that they were pressed, but they're such niche releases. Most of their fanbase have grown out of the scene; if these were released in 2006 they would have sold out within a day.

if these were released in 2006, most kids would have asked, "who the hell listens to vinyl?" lol

• 4 weeks later...

We seriously NEED a repress of Art Damage for the 10 year anniversary this year. No picture disc bullshit. I own it already luckily, but it could sound (and look) so much better. It's not god awful sounding, but such an album deserves a reissue. The artwork is so sick...imagine a white with (lime green?) splatter LP and gatefold jacket with all of that artwork. Could look as cool as TAOM. Especially if they made it 2xLP with "A Little Less Teeth" and/or "Live At The Epicentre". Fuck, that'd rule! It may even still fit on one record, but I'd love a 2xLP gatefold edition.

Anyways. I got both of my copies of OHPS in the mail today. Yeah, I bought two copies. I was honestly so stoked that it was still available to order that I said fuck it and ordered two. No real reason. This record is important enough for me to have a copy that is left untouched, especially considering the quantity pressed.

Packaging is simple and, although I've always loved the artwork, pretty damn boring (no insert...really?), but I'm honestly just so happy to own this record finally. I've been waiting for this to get pressed for a good 6-8 years, very soon after I got into buying vinyl. I didn't start buying lots of vinyl until a few years ago, but I've always preordered records from FBTMOF and bands that are special to me. Glad I did that now, as I look at the eBay prices for AD/TAOM...ugh. Wonder if OHPS is going to be like that eventually...I will never budge!

Sorry for the rambling, haha. As you may be able to tell, I fucking love Fear Before and will discuss them in great detail at any opportunity available, as they are few and far between these days.

While I'm still here, lol...s/t needs to get pressed at some point too, god damn. That was supposed to happen shortly after it was released.