Circa Survive - On Letting Go Vinyl Out????

You have to be joking. I'm banned....and I didn't even say anything.

same dude. i actually pm'd jbrns a few times and he was really cool person-to-person. i never got why he was such a jerk on the board. i always ignored his posts.

it's just weird. i understand in he's depressed and all, i feel sympathy for him. but there was no need for him to take that shit out on other people. i don't know, this just sucks.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its really quite pathetic the way people feel the need to talk shit on everyone and everything to make themselves feel like big men over the internet. i know its been said before but ti just amazes me.

and thats not directed at scott, i havent seen him go out of his way to bash someone for no reason, he just retaliates to other peoples attacks on him

Uh...

I've been asleep for the past 6 hours and missed the majority of this bullshit drama... I haven't banned anybody. I'm guessing there are just some random problems on the internets preventing you from accessing the site. Thanks for all the shittalking though, it's definitely appreciated.

internetisseriousbusiness.jpg

I had no idea it was so funny to call to light and ridicule other for their mental illness and emotional issues. Thanks for showing me Scott. About 16% of americans experience depression in their lifetimes.

Do you know anyone who has ever tried to commit suicide Scott? Are you aware of the effects that has on a person and their family and friends? Have you ever had to talk someone you love out of harming themselves, what its like to be afraid for someones life and not being able to do anything about it?

Thanks for letting me know how funny suicide is. You definitely showed everyone who the bigger person is, in more ways than one apparently.

Eh. He had it coming to him.

god, you are such a fucking douche. you are no better than the people you are making fun of.

Even if someone is a shithead on an internet forum, you shouldn't make fun of them because of a mental issue they had in the past. I knew a kid who suffered from depression and ended his own life last year... and saw the effects on the people closest to him. it is not funny, nor should be used as some kind of ammunition against a troll on a board.

Even if someone is a shithead on an internet forum, you shouldn't make fun of them because of a mental issue they had in the past. I knew a kid who suffered from depression and ended his own life last year... and saw the effects on the people closest to him. it is not funny, nor should be used as some kind of ammunition against a troll on a board.

But calling someone fat is funny? We have feelings too.

And who the fuck cares? IT'S A TROLL. I would never do something like that for any regulars on this board, but that guy had been nothing but a thorn in the board's side for weeks now. Fuck him and fuck the other jackasses who talk shit but are too afraid to actually back it up.

so you hate beards now? cute dogs?

cause if you hate beards or cute dogs, well, thems fightin words.

I love beards! And I don't mind a cute furry pup now and then.

But I don't like some ugly, fat fuck making fun of someone's mental condition. Unfortunately you can't treadmill away depression, but you can treadmill away a double chin bigger than said cute furry pup. Savvy?