ETR + Fadeaway Records teaming up for 3xlp "Friends" Comp (100% proceeds go to cancer research)

I got tickets to both shows. Sure it will be awesome. Confused as well about Maxwells, but glad to be going back. Last show I saw there was Miracle of '86, thought it was a pretty good way to say goodbye, but I'm stoked they may do more shows.

Andy's track is awesome, I love his voice.

Nice, yea the last time I was there was the week or two before that for the front bottoms record release shows...didn't get a chance to make the final sendoff block party :/ 

will be good to finally get back in there

Not sure if this has been covered in the thread already but are other countries going to be added to the drop down of countries to chose for shipping. I'm keen to buy but Australia isn't listed in the drop down and I don't want to choose another country which may short you on shipping/vice versa.

Just wanna remind everyone - I still have that extra 1st press (haven't canceled the order yet) so if anyone wanted it and couldn't get it, or if someone in another country that they don't ship to wants this, I'm willing to send this at cost.. Not looking to flip or profit on a charity release or anything, I just happen to have an extra copy in my order from trying to help someone else out, but I would much rather see this go to someone who really wanted it and can't normally get it rather than just canceling it altogether.

Another sweet write up about the project with an exclusive stream...this time Kevin Devine's cover of Elliot Smith, check it out below and please continue to help spread the word about the release

http://noisey.vice.com/blog/hear-kevin-devine-cover-elliott-smiths-kings-crossing

Haven't been following the thread, what's the deal with the shows?

I was going to make a thread for this! - I am really really excited to see whose going to play these. The last dubin show in 04 was the Jesse lacey Solo set - hopefully the special guests will be some solo sets from artists on the record!!! -  i would Kill for inside but i  think one of the dudes lives in ireland - 

I won a test pressing at the show last night! Which is amazing for so many reasons. Personally, it's the first test pressing I'll have in my possession since the few I had from over my many, many years of collecting were ruined back during Sandy.

there was a pricing issue that we fixed and I refunded anyone anything over $15

Ok. It wasn't a cost thing, I was just wondering if maybe there was an issue with selling tickets and you dropped the donation. I was feeling a little bummed if there wasn't a great response to the shows. I am happy to support such a great, charitable effort. It was nice meeting you last night!

Everyone should really try to get out to the show in Brooklyn next week!

I won a test pressing at the show last night! Which is amazing for so many reasons. Personally, it's the first test pressing I'll have in my possession since the few I had from over my many, many years of collecting were ruined back during Sandy.

Ok. It wasn't a cost thing, I was just wondering if maybe there was an issue with selling tickets and you dropped the donation. I was feeling a little bummed if there wasn't a great response to the shows. I am happy to support such a great, charitable effort. It was nice meeting you last night!

Congrats, I was really happy to see the record go to someone who will appreciate it!

Nice meeting you

M

Haha that's funny. I was to the right of you on the floor during TGB. Congrats on the win. It was a fun night all around